Clear all

🌟Seeking South Floridian Starseeds🌟

(@tyni)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 514
Topic starter

Hi, hi fellow tEAmmates! My name is Justyna (friends call me TyNi) and I live in South Beach down in Miami, FL. Would love to connect “EAlien's”  in the area.

Little bit about me…my spiritual awakening (through ayahuasca) began a few years ago and EA’s book found me shortly thereafter, then I eventually stumbled onto the cosmic society.

Life has changed in the most difficult and amazing ways since I awoke; from darkness to love and light (most days 😂). I am finally beginning to stand in my power and undergoing a difficult career change and even tapping into my creativity I didn’t know I had.  Moved from Midwest to Miami for surgical residency, which began a long dark night of the soul, but also brought me to my soul family. Now almost 7 years later, after ignoring my intuition throughout my surgical training that I knew from day 1 was not aligned, I finally found the support, courage, and voice to admit that this path is not for me and I’m currently trying to figure things out. The universe is in divine order and full of magic! 

Thank you for the space. Sending so so much love to you all💕

Posted : 29/02/2024 10:52 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker