Notifications
Clear all

Reiki & Dowsing Energy Healing

(@katjakoren)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Hi everyone!

I listed my first service for healing sessions on Etsy (yay!:). I've been doing Reiki & Dowsing for a few years now and they are wonderful tools for clearing dense energies and for being in alignment. So far I helped my friends and family and now it feels like is time to share it with others too. I would appreciate any support and feedback. Here’s the link and a bit more about it:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1532860202/distant-usui-reiki-dowsing-energy?ref=listings_manager_grid

Powerful 30 min distant Usui Reiki & Dowsing Energy Healing Session (20$).

*How it works*
You will message me with your full name and intentions (if you have any), and I will perform the Reiki & Dowsing (24 - 48 hours after your purchase, between 1-3 p.m. PST). Once it's completed I'll send you a message that is complicated.

All you need to do is allow yourself to be open. You can say: "I am willing to receive Reiki and Dowsing energy healing for my highest good" and set an intention to receive the energy. It is totally fine if you are occupied or sleeping during the session. The energy will reach you with full effect.

I'm using two modalities: Holy Fire®Reiki Energy Healing and Dowsing Energy Healing to create a more beneficial healing experience.

​"HOLY FIRE® REIKI:
​Holy Fire® III is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle. It heals through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. ​Holy Fire® Reiki is a combination of traditional Usui Reiki and a contemporary evolution of Reiki.

The energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness than any energy we have encountered before. Some of its attributes include:
Work continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
Always respects free will.
Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
Heals relationships and interactions with others.
Releases worry and replace it with a sense of safety in the most pronounced way.
Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
Helps us discover our Authentic Self, while also healing the Culturally-Created self.

Holy Fire® Definition
The use of the word holy in the name Holy Fire® is not intended to have a religious meaning. The word holy has as its root meaning to be whole and complete and this is how it is used in Holy Fire®. Therefore, Holy Fire is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.

Attunements/Placements/Ignitions
Attunements are the process where the Reiki teacher initiates the student into various levels during a training class. With Holy Fire® Reiki, the Level I, Level II and Advanced Reiki Training (ART) attunements are called Placements. At the master level, they’re called Ignitions. Since the first experiences with Holy Fire®, we have noted that the attunements for all levels are considerably different from what we have previously experienced. They’re at a much higher frequency. William Rand was guided that because of this, they needed a new name. We have been told to call them placements and ignitions.

Lineage
Holy Fire® has no lineage. Lineage as it is used with Reiki refers to the physical person who originally channeled the energy. No one originally did this. Therefore, the lineage of Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki Ryoho will remain with Usui Sensei. The lineage for Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® will remain with William Lee Rand. But we need to always indicate that the Holy Fire® does not have a lineage.

​Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are the registered service marks of William Lee Rand.

DOWSING ENERGY HEALING:
Dowsing Energy Healing can clear obstacles and blocks that are keeping you from moving forward in your life. Through this energy work, we can address anything from stress, exhaustion, loss, grief, depression, anger, work PTSD, and negative habits, can help heal present and past life traumas while clearing non-beneficial energies or, raising vibrations which can be the key to fully empowering your inherent skills and gifts and being able to live your best life!

Other added benefits can be but not limited to:
Live in ideal states of Health and Well-being
Enhances your intuition (If you have felt blocked this is a great way to release the stuck energy)
Brings harmonic frequencies into your Personal Relationships
Reach high levels of integrity and communication in Business Partnerships
Maintain a relationship with your Spiritual Guides on a daily basis" - from InspiringYou.com

ABOUT ME:
I am delighted to introduce myself as a devoted energy healer and am grateful to offer you profound rejuvenation and spiritual alignment. I'm certified Reiki/Holy Fire® III and Dowsing Healer and I received my attunements/placements/ignitions through Inspiring You funder, Dowsing & Reiki Master Teacher Henri Hebert.

If you’d like a 30-minute or one-hour session live one-on-one, please DM me! In that case, the price is 30 min - 30$ / 60 min - 60$

Much love and light,
Katja

Posted : 05/09/2023 11:03 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester