Lose time and aware...

Notifications
Clear all

Lose time and awareness after deep Meditation and channeling?

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270
Topic starter

Hi Guys. I wanted to ask this question to see if this is common or if anyone has had this experience? My clairvoyance and psychic abilities are putting me through some new challenges. Hopefully the grounding mat I just ordered will help a little with this. We were in Bret's group reiki session tonight @scolere06. It was super intense for some reason. Probably because we were all holding quartz crystals :). I had 2, one in my right hand and one in my left hand. I'll blame Kirsten for that, lol. JK. As we got deeper into meditation, I started receiving messages. Not uncommon. I was letting myself flow in whatever direction the meditation went. I'll leave out some names just for privacy reasons. I went to someone that wasn't in the group session. My energy went to her to help support her. It was so vivid and clear that I thought the person was in the session. I totally lost time and awareness. We were kind of talking before we started, and I knew who we were going into the meditation with at the beginning. By the end of the session, I totally lost awareness of some of that information. I told the group what I had received, and it was relevant to the person that I had mentioned. I even asked for the person thinking she was there to check up on her. I was like (name redacted)........ "how are you? Are you ok?" I kept getting the image of one person that was in the group session and a visual of the other person that wasn't in the group session but the same message. Like I was supposed to tell the person in the session so that they could tell the person that wasn't in the session. I didn't know they knew each other. It all made sense once I got all the information. The messenger was supporting the receiver, present with them and they wanted me to communicate that to the end recipient. It gets deeper. I saw the person that was being supported from the perspective of the messenger. I felt like I was directing my energy through and with the messenger to the person that needed it. I don't think I've gotten that lost in a group meditation before. I was carried off to the messenger then to the person, then to the person that knew the other persons situation. It took me a while to realize the person wasn't in the session and it took me another 30 minutes or so after the session had ended to come out of the altered state. I've kind of felt that a little after sessions with Patrice @patricekrysztofiak but this time it really took me a while to come back to full awareness. I experienced confusion. Everyone in the group was probably like snap out of it Nick, ha ha. I had visuals of the person, visuals of the messenger, visions of the Arch Angels in all directions N, S, E, W, above and below and saw the messenger there with the person in support. It was wild. Anyone struggle to come back to full physical awareness after a meditation or visual experience like that?

Posted : 15/06/2023 6:22 pm
s.daniels, Patrice, Mariska van Luin and 1 people reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 245

Well, i'm not surprised, this person is the astral bodyguard of the other one 😀 .  I don't know why you get knocked out like this, it seems to me that you have high levels of DMT or other "natural plant medicine molecule" in your system.  That's probably what everyone should be having but we damaged our body too much with industrial products.

That is probably why when you look at medieval paintings you see UFOs, angels and dragons everywhere, people could actually see all of those dimensions, it was part of the normal life.

Posted : 15/06/2023 11:32 pm
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 328

@nickq1233 Next to your experiences, did you ask to the person who leaded the group if the person asked for healing?
Did she ask for healing from the group?
Was the person informed about the time and sort of healing?
Did the person got your messages about herself, before it was shared with others?

Will she get that information in private of you as well before you share on the forum of E.A.? Or after?

Was it made clear by her that your spiritual information could be shared with the group, cause she was not there, i as myself that.

Do you think your experience is more relevant than the information getting to to the person who it was was for? What was first sharing the information to others or with her, cause maybe guides may have guessed that and maybe thats why you forgot somethings?

Why did you think you got the information?

Why did you get spiritual excess to this person who was not on the session, so maybe also not aware of the session. Do you know her? Personally and does she trust you on healing personally? Do you think she would share the same info with others?

Things I would as myself, cause if the individual and group healing and sharing private information, was asked and known and agreed on by the person herself . I think that you would have kept all the Spirit information to give to her and you would not have felt so lost.

Posted : 16/06/2023 12:26 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@amyelizabeth)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GRID WORKER
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 312

@le-o-ns Hi Leonie! I am happy to share the deets! My best friend had a baby by c section yesterday and the baby was being treated for sepsis- I got a message from her as Federica’s session was closing yesterday. I asked my friend if I, and others, could  send healing and asked her to send me a photo of his little face. I shared this photo with some other healers 🙂 

I hope this makes sense. I am so grateful for the healer that was sent. She messaged me 4 hours after Brets session and said he was stable, normal heart rate etc 

How blessed we are to have such a wonderful and powerful community of healers 💗🫶🏻🙌🏻💕

Posted : 16/06/2023 4:28 am
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 328

Ah thats more than wonderfull! Happy for your friend & her baby! Yes that was a great group healing ! 

Posted : 16/06/2023 4:38 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2361

@amyelizabeth Wow! That's amazing❤️🙏

Posted : 16/06/2023 7:47 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@amyelizabeth Wow. I’m so incredibly great full that your friends baby boy is stable and doing better. Thank you for sharing that. That session was so intense. You have incredible Angelic support. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  Your friend must be so relieved now that things are turning for the better. Incredible group here. The situation hits really close to home. My son was born with a congenital heart defect and almost died when he was born. He had a similar healing and now he’s 18 years old and amazing. The Arch Angels are so incredible. Praise be to Arch Angel Sandalphon. Please send your friend my love.

Posted : 16/06/2023 4:53 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@patricekrysztofiak Wow. That makes sense. I saw their connection. That’s why I told Bri. Bri spoke up too which was cool. I’ll get stuff like this sometimes in the group sessions. Like where I see Bri and an image. Last time I kept getting Bris image, her name and the words “Eye of Anubis”. She shared that she was getting Eye of Horus. I’m horrible at Egyptian history. The messages weren't as much visual although I did see Bri in both sessions back to back. And this last one was really visual. We all were sharing our visions and experiences during this particular session last Thursday and Kirsten looked up “Eye of Anubis” cause no one knew what it meant and we were all curious. We went straight to research mode, lol. We saw what looked like to be the Eye of Horus and Bri was like, “ yeah that’s it I was seeing that in my meditation. It wasn’t the Eye of Horus though... Evidentially, it was the  “Eye of Anubis”. The other eye to the same symbology. Like the full minds eye or something like that. Deep….. Kirsten can probably elaborate, she was online looking it up. She’s the resident keeper of information. You got question on crystals, she has it, on Googling something, she has it. We realized that it was the left and right eye that joins the full minds eye being or concept. Bri was getting one Eye and I was receiving the other eye. It’s been really fun having the group sessions with everyone. I’ll get a sore neck and back here and there when we’re in a healing session like Patrice’s. That’s mostly a healing and clearing meditation themed session. Those I end up with a sore neck and head or something in the area that the person had a physical wound that carry’s attachments into this incarnation. Like Rob. Ouch, Rob, lol. Just kidding. Man, you had one heck of a head injury. Left side. From the top of my head to like my down to my shoulder blade. Like a past life death injury that imprinted trauma and attachment. We healed it together. At least it felt that way. I felt the heaviness lift. Then i carried the pain, mellow ache for a couple hours after. We end up clearing some Karma too I feel. Patrice will usually say something when I feel it too. I’ll kind of know what he’s talking about usually. I always refer to Patrice’s sessions as clearing away all the blockages, attachments and karmic ties associated current and past lives. Like clearing our roads to raising our vibrations, activating and ascending onto crystalline. We be flying around in our light vehicles. Merkaba. I noticed Bret was working on activating our merkaba the session before last. He had us visualize both pyramids and joined them together to make the Merkaba light vehicle. That was cool too.

Posted : 16/06/2023 8:26 pm
Patrice reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 245

Yeah that's a tough one, I don't know what happened to Rob's head but it's really dramatic, it's taking so many sessions to heal. And we're a group on his head, imagine alone, it would take a gazillion sessions!

Posted : 17/06/2023 12:16 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

I wanted to share some sketches I made after Bret’s @scolere06 session on Thursday since the information is out there. Im always sensitive to share this kind of stuff when others are involved. Since it’s posted I’ll share. Im kind of limited on what I can sketch so I try to keep it simple. I can sketch visuals but this session was hard to sketch in a visual way. I’ll attached a couple pics. I put it on 2 pages in my ascension journal. I journal after every session and when I receive information so I don’t forget. After dreams, astral travel and ET experiences too. The page to left is my best attempt at visualize the connection between me Bri and Amy @amyelizabeth during the session. Amy did the work. We just gave her energy support and archoring. Attached here. I’ll post the right side and both sides together in different posts. I only know how to attach one pic at a time.

Posted : 17/06/2023 6:08 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

Here’s the right side page. It’s a representation of what I saw and felt in my minds eye. Where Arch Angel Sandalphon came from. I saw this first then I was brought to Amy @amyelizabeth and Bri through Arch Angel Sandalphon. I don’t know Bri’s handle on the forum. If anyone knows let me know. 🙂

Posted : 17/06/2023 6:12 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

Here’s a pic of both pages in my journal to give it context together.

Posted : 17/06/2023 6:14 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

Here’s my notes from Brets @scolere06 reiki session on Tuesday. The one where Bri and I were seeing the left and right eyes. Eye of Horus and Eye of Anubis. I sketched this and wrote down notes as Kirsten was telling us about what she found online.

Posted : 17/06/2023 6:45 am
Bri3132 reacted
Share: