Clear all

listening ear and/or sounding board - donation based, pay after

(@22-rj-patrick370996)
Member Registered
Book Badge
Light Codes: 184
Topic starter

• hey there, fellow awakener/awakend

i know exactly how lonely this journey can be sometimes, even when someone has a community and friends, it still doesn't ensure that they are being heard and understood and that they have someone who cares about them and their current/deepest challenges at all times and/or for them to have the time and space to do so, not to mention that eg our spouses shouldnt necessarily be our therapist too (even if they could)

i am currently not practising it actively, but i am a certified coach (by Regan Hillyer, millionaire's coach) and i have studied many spiritual/energetic/healing modalities and i am a member in the mensa (high IQ society)

i am offering to any EA community member:

· a listening ear
    · to be a sounding board

Listening ear can be without any response from my part, i just hold the space for you where you can release and than realise what you need to, or it can be with my guidance, questions, tips, homework suggestions, maybe even energetic exercises on the spot.

Sounding board: saying your idea, opinion, or point of view out loud to someone helps you to see it from a different angle and/or my reactions to that idea, serve as a measure of its viability, effectiveness, suitability etc.

I offer these through a call and i am open to do text based coaching too.

You pay afterwards and as much as you can, and as much as it was worth to you. I want to make it affordable and to create equality. Remember, the universe will pay it back to you if you pay fair price and its coming from your heart. And if you have financial abundance in your life, you can use this to pay for others who couldn't afford it. This is a way how we can make the world a better place.

Thank you for reading, blessings to you, keep on shine your beautiful light

Posted : 13/04/2024 9:56 am
Ry Anne reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2079

@22-rj-patrick370996 😊❤️🙌

Posted : 16/04/2024 1:51 am
rey108 reacted
(@ryflect)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 120

@22-rj-patrick370996 hello! I think that would be great ! you would be so much help to me! 

Posted : 16/04/2024 2:09 am
rey108 reacted
(@22-rj-patrick370996)
Member Registered
Book Badge
Light Codes: 184
Topic starter

btw virtual handshake, virtual hug and smile are accepted payments too

Posted : 22/04/2024 6:25 pm
Share: