Notifications
Clear all

planet heart chakra, huge gold mine, hidden knowledge in language, Hungary

(@22-rj-patrick370996)
Member Registered
Book Badge
Light Codes: 184
Topic starter

I saw here a post about gold, and it reminded me of the biggest gold mine ever, that was recently found in Hungary. (the news didnt go public, i believe.)

I wonder if EA would go there and check it out, confirm it, and see what the aliens think about it (they like gold). And maybe to check out the local Pauline monastery. They used to be so highly evolved, they didnt even have cemeteries because they didnt die in a classical sense. Of course the current version of them is nothing, but would be nice to see if they can be or should be revived, if they hold a key to something important/amazing... (I used to be a pauline monk, and it seems significant for my current life, i would be happy to go with.)

From some perspective the heart chakra of the planet is at the same mountain where that gold is. I know the publicly known heart chakra is somewhere else, but maybe this is the high heart, or something... Would love some answers on these.

And Hungarians are also known about their language. Who truly knows it, places it even above Hebrew. Its related to Sanskrit. And it carries the secrets of the universe, it holds so much wisdom. Again, I would love to hear EA's awareness on this.

I am sure it can contribute to many people, even if they have never heard of Hungary 🇭🇺 before. Blessings, starseeds. Keep sharing your lights and wisdom.

Posted : 10/04/2024 5:05 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2079

@22-rj-patrick370996 Thank you for your questions!

Posted : 01/05/2024 7:51 am
Share: