GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 674
Topic starter

Hey guys, so I don‘t know in what category of a video this could fit in as there are some content updates and changes happening right now (maybe like a creator ‚Podcast‘ as the meditations are no longer coming?) but I have an idea. 😊

What are the most beneficial intentions that we can set for the highest good of ourselves and for the highest good of the collective everyday?

As I‘m starting a new routine this fall, I thought about recording some intentions to listen to every morning. BUT it‘s not that comfortable to listen to myself and I always get the most downloads and vibes listening to EA, no matter, what she says. Sometimes I Journal and just let a video play not even listening and I receive information and frequencies.

So. This could be very helpful. 🙏🏻 She is so good at finding nice words like ‚for the highest good of all involved‘ (I have become a PARANOID user of these words after every prayer and intention I set 😂). And if we listened to it everyday while doing things like washing, cleaning, getting ready and visualising, feeling these things, this could be a powerful creational force.

If people love it, there could be a few of these videos (or just sound without a Video like a podcast) for various topics like

-one for selflove, compassion for everything, connection & unity within OURSELVES and being neutral towards the light and the dark, accepting both within ourselves 💫

-one for Gaia, healing, nature and our bodies and health 🥬

-one for creating the system we want to create, the new earth, envisioning the highest good for the collective 🌈

-one for connecting with the center of the universe, the depth of the earth, our galactic family and the cosmos, our true potential 🔥

which are just some ideas and examples.

That‘s all. Have a nice day and lots of love. 🧡💫

Isa 🌞 (the annunaki chick from the July coaching call) 

This topic was modified 8 months ago by Isa

Posted : 12/09/2023 3:54 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2322

@onescoopofsunshine 😊🙌🙌🙌

Posted : 16/09/2023 6:37 am
(@camillelaganza)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 37

Hi Isa 😀 , thank you for your post, I love the idea of listening to EA's videos everyday, even in the background, just to receive the high vibes that come out of them ! So inspiring !
If you are not comfortable listening to yourself, what about recording your self while setting an intention but without speaking ? The recording will record the vibe and will effect the listener. Because intention is frequency and it will be embeded in the recording. I have heard of this procedure before.Maybe something to try out ?

Also, love the topics you suggest by the way !

Lots of love

Camille

Posted : 21/10/2023 10:34 am
Share: