If we reincarnate do our versions still exist

(@looloophipps)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 201
Topic starter

So I’ve been wondering after we die and eventually reincarnate do the old versions of self in spirit form still exist and visit loved ones even if we have been reincarnated?

My mother in law died a few years back and I still very much connect with her yet I have a strong sense she’s also reincarnated? How does that work?? 

Posted : 30/10/2023 9:17 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2330

@looloophipps Thank you for posting your questions!

Posted : 31/10/2023 3:15 am
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 146

@looloophipps What happens , and I know this from a friend of mine who channelled her late husband through intuitive writing, is that you reincarnate but you can still get contacted, BUT only a part of you is accessible. We can only have access to a fragment of your soul.

I assume that it can take a long EARTHLY time to reincarnate, so, the people you have lost have probably not reincarnated when you are still alive.  Before reincarnating you have to go through various stages to heal and learn.

When I have clients under hypnosis , I'd say 100% of them can get in touch with someone they used to love and speak to them under hypnosis.... so, do they speak directly to their spirits, I dont know. I think that I can ask the question to someone's HIGHER SELF next time I have a session with a person who is highly connected.

This post was modified 7 months ago by Marie GUERDIN

Posted : 01/11/2023 10:03 am
Share: