Disney Zombies Movi...

Notifications
Clear all

Disney Zombies Movies

(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 85
Topic starter

Hi, I’m a newbie to this site and my awakening journey. I’m not sure if this is the right place for this or better in a forum. If Elizabeth April is intrigued and wants to further explore I think it would be a great topic of how I feel this is a switch from other Disney movies and basically how the stars seeds born more recently will see no difference on race, sexuality, and beings in general as we progress through this awaking. 

The movies I’m referring to are the Disney movies Zombies, Zombies 2, and Zombies 3.

Personally I love them and it goes along the line of accepting and loving everyone for who they are and not judging anyone before getting to know them. Working together we can accomplish anything. The first movie is about. "perfect humans" and zombies,

2nd movie is about humans & zombies getting along but introducing werewolves into the equation. 

3rd movie is about humans, zombies & Werewolves living in harmony and aliens come in on a secret mission.

We just recently found the cartoon version and seems more suspicious to me. The vibe i get is not in line with the movies. I don’t like to research things because I like going with my gut feeling so I'm not sure if they are written and produced by the same people. It intrigues as I feel deferent agenda taking place.
After I watched the Taylor swift video it pushed me to get on here as I have felt so conflicted about the vibe I get from her. Which after watching her tour in theaters in December and then watching your video it solidified it for me. What a Great feeling not to feel alone in your different thought process and have a community to speak out about what people have said to me is wayyyy out there. 

As for the movies I’m very interested in how others perceive the movies, Then the movies vs the cartoon version. 

Any feedback from Elizabeth April if she likes the idea or can tap into info regarding it along with anything else she had like this. Or if you think it’s a better forum question for the community please feel free to let me know so I can be on the lookout for it. 
Thank you’ !🤍

Posted : 03/04/2024 1:22 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2079

@shellabella14 Very interesting!

Posted : 03/04/2024 3:01 am
(@22-rj-patrick370996)
Member Registered
Book Badge
Light Codes: 184

Disney movies are giant brainwashes and manipulations. They have some nice messages, yes, but i definitely wouldn't let any children watch them and also adults with their filters on only. I mean, of course anyone can do what they wish, but disney doesn't exist in its current form in the world i want to live in. That's for sure.

Posted : 10/04/2024 4:45 pm
Shellabella reacted
Share: