Repeating numbers f...

Notifications
Clear all

Repeating numbers for days! Confused! Need help please!

(@madisons513)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 4
Topic starter

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my post.  For the last 5 days I have been seeing repeating numbers constantly.  I will randomly open my phone, laptop or just look at clock in my car and the numbers will be repeating. I have seen 111, 1111. 222, 333. 444 and 555. This is happening all day long.  I have even seen the numbers on license plates.  Little back story. My daddy who was my best friend passed away 3 months ago.  Since his passing I have been seeing numbers, blue dragonflies, cardinals, butterflies and rabbits.  I have seen these things daily as well.  A rabbit will cross my path every single day and its the strangest thing and I always just speak out loud and say hey daddy I know its you but I feel like since the numbers have been constant last few days it has to be more than just him letting me know he is with me.  I have also been on my spiritual awakening journey for over a year now.  It all started about a year before my daddy passed away.  He was perfectly healthy and like a year before him passing I starting watching youtube videos about NDEs and everything like that and exploring other things in spirituality and I started meditating. I feel strongly that I have an intuitive gift as well and I have no idea how to really tap into it.  But the night my daddy died I had the worst pit in my stomach that wouldn't go away and I told my sister that I thought he was going to pass that night and he did.  Since then I have had thoughts like it's my thought about something and then that something comes to pass. It's all random and I doubt, and question is it me or is it someone else giving me these thoughts.  All of this is so confusing to me, and I welcome any advice or if you feel anything about all of this and maybe what my gifts are please let me know.  Thank you so much for your time and help. 

Posted : 10/10/2023 3:24 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 827

@madisons513 Hi Kathryn, my condolences. if you read the posts here in this Numerology section,  you will learn the signs are from your father of course, but he is surrounded by angels and ascended masters and he is doing well. But now you are also guided by angels in unlocking your spiritual tools. You are blessed!

Yes you were perfectly tuning in, the moment before he passed. And all those thoughts you had were just you, tuning in on all possible thoughts that existed at that moment. Understandably in this emotional moment your discernment was a little drifting. Anyway you seem very intuitive to me.

See the picture here: https://elizabethapril.com/community/postid/1124/

Posted : 11/10/2023 1:14 pm
(@madisons513)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 4
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie  Thank you so much for responding to my post.  I have been feeling that its my daddy and now you saying that gives me more confirmation.  I have been feeling that I am meant to be a light worker.  I started automatic writing after he passed and I was told I am to be one but I will use it for healing and helping others.  That i would also teach others how to use light to heal others and clear their blocks.  All this is strange to me bc i dont know what any of it means.  I was told to start practicing seeing auras first and that I already have the gift to do so but I have to remember and practice.  I am on the journey to do this and I am trying to have confidence in what I have been told.  I appreciate these forums bc I have noone to go to for guidance on any of this as its all new to me and I feel if i told anyone they would think I am losing my mind.  Am I? lol

Posted : 11/10/2023 2:02 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 827

@madisons513 Kathryn, haha 😄 you're so funny! No you are definitely on te right track and very welcome to the club of the Light. Keep practicing and always trust the Youniverse.

Posted : 11/10/2023 2:16 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 610

Definitely not losing you're mind. I lost my best friend, brother to suicide in January. I found him first. Hung himself. Always suffered from major depression. I've been through some crazy shit.this year has definitely amplified with my senses from crazy dreams to tapping into people's minds at times, seems to happens when needed so it doesn't happen all the time but enough. You're a great soul and starseed.Sending you love and light birthday energy 

Posted : 14/10/2023 3:50 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 610

I've been seeing the number 555 and 11,11 since I was a kid in the 80s.my nephew was born January 1st 2001 at 11.11 am.I wasn't shocked on August 8th when I reconnected with ea the time  of the video for me was 555.my condolences on your loss

Posted : 14/10/2023 3:57 pm
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 407

I'm so sorry you lost your father---that is so hard. Give yourself lots of care to heal. Enjoy the signs and clues he is placing for you to discover. I lost my dad too and it HURTS so much. My heart goes out to you.

As far as seeing numbers--I was also confused why I was seeing 11:11 once or twice a day since 2000 or 2001. And this was before phones so it wasn't me holding my phone all the time. But now I see 11:11, 1:11 every day and 5:55 every few days. 

I never knew what it meant and i'm still not sure but I take it as my guides giving me direction, reminders to be conscious of my choices and behavior in the moment, and to know they are with me. 

Posted : 11/03/2024 3:22 am
Share: