Notifications
Clear all

can someone help me with my chosen names

(@leo)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 9
Topic starter

my names are: leonardus theodorus johannes Rieswijk and i was born on 18:04-16-04-1968 , i once did a paid astrology on my name and was flabbergasted on accuracy , or nice words , but from 2020-until now i am still in a blocking mode , standing on a crossroad , what now , i am 55 ready for a new adventure . help is appriciated , i am born again , i was a maga , then mega , then fight for flynn , nesara - gesara seeker , lightworker / warrior , now i am in peace , in attachement my 24 calender free of charge

Posted : 31/12/2023 4:51 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 827

@leo @info20 Yes, you should consult someone like Leonie here to intuitively pick a name, but you can of course make up a few potential names yourself. Look here https://elizabethapril.com/community/postid/2705/

Posted : 03/01/2024 4:58 am
Leo Rieswijk reacted
(@leo)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 9
Topic starter

Thank you Arkie , for pointing out to Leonie , i checked the one with the most badges and has a website with reiki and chi and chakra readings. Sorry for the late personal thanks.

Posted : 22/01/2024 10:50 am
Arkie M. reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 827

@leo Leonie is also Dutch and highly recommended https://www.le-o-ns.com/

Posted : 22/01/2024 3:30 pm
Leonie reacted
(@lmspropertieserie)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
Manifester
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 153

Hi Leo!!

I too am interested  in Numerology and found this book called “Your Soul Contract Decoded” by Nicolas David Ngan.  It is mind  blowing on how your name is chosen depending on the life lessons you chose before incarnating on earth. 
it also goes in depth to the lessons and you can learn to do this along with the book. He also has a website to learn more. Check it out 🙂

Posted : 23/01/2024 5:55 am
Arkie M. reacted
(@thereasa)
Member Registered
Love Attraction
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 268

@lmspropertieserie I actually do these Soul Contract readings. 
If you or Leo or anyone else is interested then just message me. 

💜🙏

Posted : 23/01/2024 7:11 am
Share: