Clear all

Been sewing 911 for about a year now.

Jeffrey
(@jeff1974)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Book Badge
Topic starter

I've been seeing 911 for about a year now. The longest stretch I will go without seeing it is about 3 days. On clocks, it was on a football game this weekend called timeout with 911 left. Its everywhere I look. Last night I also saw the numbers 11 and 22 in my dreams. I'm new to the community. Just joined and currently still reading EA book but is there anything I should be looking out for? My dreams have really been vivid this month and I think I'm starting to wake up. But not sure am I projecting this or is this real?

Posted : 19/09/2023 6:14 pm
Jeffrey
(@jeff1974)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Book Badge
Topic starter

Sorry about the typo in title but its not letting me edit it. 

Posted : 19/09/2023 6:32 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2011

@jeff1974 According to an article that I've read before 911 is a message that's closely associated with new beginnings or experiencing a new stage of life. The significance of 911 is that you are ready to grow and expand spiritually, and this new sense of awareness will bring you purpose in life. ☺️

Posted : 19/09/2023 6:57 pm
Jeffrey
(@jeff1974)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Book Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 Thank You Lyn

Posted : 19/09/2023 7:16 pm
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 238

@jeff1974 I believe you are starting to wake up for sure, especially if you believe you are as well yes.  Most of us are right now, so it's a good bet.  Especially if you are reading EAs book and coming onto this site.  Most people do not join unless they are starseeds themselves.  Nice to meet you Jeffrey hope to see you around on the forums.  I ordered all of EAs GFL videos. They are amazing and so informative!  I don't know how anyone can do without watching those.  I have been on here six months and have gone through all sorts of crazy shit..haha A lot of ascension symptoms and activations.    I'm starting to finally calm down and feel better.  Like only just the past week.ha   Yeah who knows what tomorrow brings though..smiles   This site has helped a lot to not feel alone in all this.  And EAs videos explains everything you wanna know pretty much about it all.  ttyl hugs

Posted : 23/09/2023 1:44 pm
Jeffrey
(@jeff1974)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Book Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel Thank You for your thoughtful reply. I hope to continue to grow.

Posted : 23/09/2023 2:31 pm
Share: