Notifications
Clear all

(@maree72)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 236

@rainyangel I have a lot of experience speaking to my angels thru numbers. To diminish your feeling of loneliness tell your angels you want their help they have to be asked. They were basically knocking on your door when u started to take notice of them. Let them in by verbally saying aloud you would like their help.  Angels try to get out attention with the triple digit number thing and 444 is a direct mssg that angels are with you right now. More than likely u were seeing 11:11 a lot too.  Once u ask for help start communicating with them by taking notice of and 3 or 4 number sets. Examples : 512, 647, 233 or 7869, 6755, 4523.... If any set of 3 or 4 numbers stand out to you ask 'hey Google, what does angel number 1111 mean? And u will be very surprised how it always correlates with what ur going thru. Once I was complaining about my job and my phone randomly starts saying a recording of 'sorry this number can't be dialed.. " i thought well of colorse not cuz it's only 3 digits and how did my phone unlock itself.?: Then I realized it was only 3 digits so I asked Google what's its angel number meant and it replied that ' the angels are saying it's a good indication for a career change's I was in total happy shock. It was comforting that even tho I wasn't talking to them specifically I was talking to my mom but they were there listening  and offering advice. Anyway... I hope this helpss you.

Posted : 01/08/2023 10:25 am
Abby14 and Rainyangel reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 245
Topic starter

@maree72 Thank you Maree, I appreciate you insight.  Yes I said thank you for the sign and acknowledged it.  I am practicing talking to them more and others and reaching out more. That is cool how you got a phone call.  I am getting tons of calls all of the time but I don't know where they're from and they are not 3 digits, they are phone numbers but they lead to this number is not in service so like what is going on with the phone systems?  how can it call but I can't call it. I would understand automated calls but would that lead you to a non working number? And they leave no message and when I have answered it hangs up.   Weird probably not related to that though. 

Posted : 01/08/2023 3:17 pm
(@maree72)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

@rainyangel  yeah I'm not sure those are related. I was merely giving an example of how my angels were communicating with me. They were actually doing it thru technology. If I had a question and asked then it would come in an answer thru in many forms. Sometimes thru on someone's video they are watching or on a radio commercial or news story I'll catch and online that leads me to it. But so far I have received answers to all my questions.

Posted : 01/08/2023 4:10 pm
Abby14 and Rainyangel reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@maree72 I want to do that more and I am starting to.  When I've seen 444 it was in weird ways like obvious that it was a sign kind of thing.  Not just happening upon the numbers together.  It's happened over the past five years.  But I never really have consciously said ok give me a sign or answer a question but I'm starting to.  I'm asking for more guidance and trusting that whatever comes across my path or a video that pops up and stuff, it's my guidance, from now on.  and I have been guided.  Like one thing leads to another thing, and things I've been thinking or feeling or wondering about seem to come up in a show or video or something I read or an interaction with someone.  It's been hard to let go of my own control and analyzing everything, trying to figure out and fix everything myself.  I've gotten no where that way except in dark patterns and places feeling separate from everyone and everything. I'm learning to let go and trust, and especially lately my goal has been to act on my guidance.  It's cool you have that connection. The more you see the more you believe and the more you believe the more you see and it just increases like that and becomes a powerful thing.  

Posted : 01/08/2023 6:08 pm
Abby14 reacted
(@maree72)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

@rainyangel and this how we raise our vibrations and spread love. We spread love by sharing information and caring. I just learned this from watching Danica Patrick and Matias De Stephano on her podcast earlier it was pretty cool. I am very happy to hear your talking with your Angels and happy to hear that you are readily aware n appreciate their help in not feeling so alone. I took get stuck up in my head a lot and get too excited sometimes wanting to share with people I know but most of my people aren't the right audience. I need to keep aware to read my audience right and sometimes if it's super juicey info I just downloaded I start with "ok people just humor me and let me get this out" thankfully most of my friends and family are kind enough to amuse me

Posted : 01/08/2023 7:15 pm
Abby14 reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@maree72 Ha. yeah I actually have found all of the people around me today think I'm crazy when I start talking about all this shit about galactic federation and stuff so I stopped.  I gotta keep it in the crowd that's more on the same page.  I don't go anywhere.  I've been isolated in my house for two years.  But I am just now starting to.  Hard to even keep my appts but I vow to make a schedule and follow through with plans of building a routine and structure and organization and responsibility for once. Been at the mercy of whatever emotions I'm having that day which has not been good usually.  It's starting to get better. I love Matias de Stefano. I saw a four series deal he did on Gaia .com  Initiation.  He has a lot on Youtube I've been meaning to start watching them all.  He's on Facebook and keeps people updated there with what's he's been doing lately and his travels. That year thing is ending soon.  The path of the I AM I think he called it  He's amazing.  Haven't heard Danica Patrick yet don't think.  I'll check her out. 

Posted : 01/08/2023 8:22 pm
Abby14 reacted
(@maree72)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

Danica Patrick is a famous race car driver who hosts podcasts now whom you can tell is coming into her awakening and doing what she can to awaken humanity since most of her guests are the same guests or speakers you would see on the Gaia channel. Umm real quick and sorta off subject here but I am being told to bring up Eileen McKusick with you. Do you know who that is? 

Posted : 01/08/2023 9:15 pm
Rainyangel reacted
(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 11

I've been seeing 444, or 4s in general like crazy recently, too. I see them in my head in visions, and in the world around me.

I'm still not sure what the numbers mean for me, even though I've been seeing them for years. Of course there are the various definitions online that all are different... so who knows what's the right one? I think trying to tap into your intuition / meditating while browsing the various meanings would work. Maybe your guide or angel will nudge you to the right one, in some way. I haven't tried this, but it seems like it'd work.

Posted : 02/08/2023 8:53 am
Rainyangel reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@abby14 I've learned they are letting me know they are here and supporting me, that I'm not alone cuz I've felt pretty alone most of my life.  

Posted : 02/08/2023 12:59 pm
Abby14 reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@maree72 No I do not know of her, but I just looked her up. I need to get me a tuning fork that's be cool. I can use all the help I can get. What do you know about her? Do you know why you are being told to tell me about her?

Posted : 02/08/2023 1:06 pm
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

actually she was the wrong person I looked up, not sure how I did that.  I was just watching a Danica Patrick interview of EA and no she's not the same one.  But yeah I've been meaning to check her out more.  

Posted : 03/08/2023 12:09 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 841

Yeah i got half of your 444, 222 posts on this Forum, see the picture!

Posted : 09/10/2023 1:55 pm
Rainyangel reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie smiles... yeah man I've been seeing 444 a lot these days in the most unusual ways like you know it's not just coincidence.  I think it tells you you're lined up on track etc.  It also tells me I'm not alone and I am being guided.

Posted : 09/10/2023 2:01 pm
Arkie M. reacted
(@helen-luik006)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 303

When I ended to read this topic I watched  the time and it was 0:44.I see just 44 a lot past year. For me its number eight and my bf born on 8 and his life path number is eight too.

Posted : 06/02/2024 3:48 pm
Rainyangel reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: