Have you ever had a...

Notifications
Clear all

Have you ever had a past life regression or explored your past lives in any way?

(@chinchin)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
STAFF BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 2633
Topic starter

Have you ever had a past life regression or explored your past lives in any way?

Posted : 21/11/2023 5:16 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
GET WOKE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
Light Codes: 3732

Share your experience guys😊🙌

Posted : 22/11/2023 12:43 am
Chin Chin and Nick Quinn reacted
(@jenna-b)
Member Registered
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
GFL PARTICIPANT
MASTERED THE MATRIX
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 1298

Well hello Chinchin. As of one year ago, I was gifted by another soul a guided quantum healing session to delve into past lives in which a lot of my elemental connections presented themselves, I found a hidden chapter of my past that I advised myself to keep there, and then a lot of healing of the past of my current life.

It was a magical experience that I am still unpacking.

Lately, I have been letting go of my want and need for vivid details and giving strength to my intuition to show myself what surrendering feels like and accept my first thought as knowing. 

Posted : 24/11/2023 8:33 am
Chin Chin, Marie GUERDIN, Lyn and 1 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
GET WOKE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 3732

@jenna-b Thank you for sharing! We appreciate it😊

Posted : 24/11/2023 8:58 am
Chin Chin reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 549

@chinchin You have the best topics. Every time Chin Chin. I’ve had 3 past life regressions with Marie @marieguerdin11. Oh man. Where do I start? So much, so so much and life altering. I’ll try to get detailed as I can to share my experiences.

My first regression with Marie.

We did a group regression part of the Cosmic Awakening group. We viewed 2 past life’s while she walked everyone through the session. I saw me as a kid, walking with my siblings which I felt to be my Twin. I saw our home in the woods. A modest home surrounded by nature. The next life I was in a white pyramid laying down on a table. A bean of energy or something hit me that experience ended. It was a really short group past life regression but it was my first taste of viewing a past life. 

My second regression with Marie. This time just us and for 3 hours under hypnosis. 

This regression came at the perfect time. Seems to be the trend of regressions. I had met my Twin Flame at this point but we were playing our karmic patterns relating to our past lives that were affecting us negatively. In the regression I saw us in multiple life time. Triggering each others and forcing us to separate causing un resolved rejection and abandonment issues that we were still playing out and being triggered by. I was able to own my part in this and made a commitment right there that I would change my contribution and our Twin relationship really took off in a good way after. I truly think we would have made our way apart and stopped engaging if it weren’t for the regression. Same regression I was taken to a past life where I had held responsibility for my actions relating to Lemuria, Atlantis. I was somehow responsible or I felt to be responsible for causing and early death for myself and others. Marie had me go to that previous version of myself to release them from that responsibility and burden. I ended up doing energy work to heal multiple things while I was under. Transmuting and healing past life trauma, karma, timelines and other things that I didn’t know we could apply energy work to. After the regression I felt so clean. I was dealing with some attacks prior and had an implant. Marie took it all away and left me the cleanest I’ve ever felt energetically. I post a clip of some audio below. Of this session. The audio starts right after I saw my past life where I felt responsibility for death myself and others relating to Atlantis/ Lemuria wars. I believe this clip has timeline healing and some other things too. 

https://youtu.be/nKivyvOY-ps?si=IPpKnvt1OsnKS02s

Another audio clip 

https://youtu.be/baXpAi2zHZI?si=B3Wi48kSqzYju8Kf

My third regression with Marie. (This one with my Twin as well)

At this time I had met my Twin in person and had identified past life karma and trauma that needed to be cleared between us so that we didn’t continue to play out our lessons or triggers. We both went into the session with the intention of healing ❤️‍🩹 anything that could be affecting us still in this life time. Marie put us through 8 past lives where we had experienced either separations, trauma, loss, rejection and abandonment relating to each other. We were able to sit on each past life and apply energy work to heal, transmute clear what needed to be cleared. We are so much closer and stronger now together in our relationship and commitments to each other as a Divine Counterpart team ❤️ 👯 👁️ 👁️ 🫂. 

I wouldn’t be where I am emotionally today without doing the past life regressions. I learned real quickly what I had been responsible for. I understood where I had failed or caused karma in earlier life times which enabled me to transition perspectives and make the changes needed to heal and adapt away from repeating the same patterns in this life time.

Posted : 24/11/2023 9:03 am
(@jenna-b)
Member Registered
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
GFL PARTICIPANT
MASTERED THE MATRIX
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 1298

@nickq1233 Hi Nick. I am intrigued by your experiences. I will give a listen…

Posted : 24/11/2023 11:46 am
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 292

@nickq1233   Thanks for sharing the great experiences we had together in group, in person and with your twin 😍 😍 😍 😍 , a joint twin flames session was a "first" for me and I d love to experience that again if someone in this group is willing to try . I might post about that at some point! 

I love QHHT , that job makes me so happy, I am so aligned with my Soul mission when doing that. Dolores Cannon showed up again during one of my sessions this week and she is always so funny ! 😆 😆 

Posted : 24/11/2023 1:16 pm
Nick Quinn and Chin Chin reacted
(@vodo4ka)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 8

The first past life regression I had was just on the whim of my ex.

I went to a session she purchased for me as a gift.  During the session I had a vivid experience of being a cop in the Australian outback.  We were setting off on the trail of some bushrangers that were wanted for stealing horses.  I went through the whole experience of traveling through the bush, then setting up camp for the night.

I got woken up by a shot, and the next thing I knew, I was floating above my body and saw vividly the face of the bushranger that shot me and my team, he had a thick disgusting beard, and a horrible laugh.

I didn't think anything more about it for a few years, and considered it as just an interesting experience, but was going through an outback town one time and stopped by a museum type place there, and lo and behold, I see the face of the guy that had shot me, as well as the story about a group of cops setting out to capture him, all getting killed.

Since then I have done multiple regressions for myself, and for other people.  I have my own theories about it being an actual "past" life regression, but that's a whole different thing 🙂

Posted : 28/11/2023 7:01 pm
Nick Quinn and Chin Chin reacted
(@chinchin)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
STAFF BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2633
Topic starter

Thank you all for sharing!! 

Posted : 28/11/2023 9:27 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 292

@vodo4ka  indeed, the more you do it, the more you are able to tell if it is  a real past life or just a scenario your guide wants to show you!

Posted : 29/11/2023 12:58 pm
(@xkillmwkindness)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 280

I tried to have one....idk what happened or why? So I've had trauma during my childhood. Thought I was over it and ok. But ever since covid and a loss 2 months before covid, something just went haywire in me. I've been so scared for no reasons. My body is just on edge.

Then a couple years ago I had a very bad experience at the doctors. They basically gave information that wasn't for me and now I guess I have ptsd. Now if somethings up with my body I think of the worst case scenario and don't wanna go see any doctors. But the thought of the worst case scenario lingers and haunts me.

Basically I've been living in fear and my mind is running wild. I've dealt with panic attacks since I can remember as a kid, sometime before middle school. But during those times since covid I had them almost every other day so that added to my fear tremendously!

Anyway, almost a year ago I tried having a past life regression. I was afraid, I didn't what to expect. I saw "me" as a man holding a book. A book that was very important. It felt like he was the keeper of the book and it wasn't supposed to be in the wrong hands.

So as I tried to get close to take a look at the book, he turned his back. So then I tried again and he put up a shield around him, like a clear dome shild so I couldn't get close. I knew he was protecting it from me. He knew I was there looking. So I couldnt see or know anything. He didn't want me to know.

Honestly, I felt a little offended lol. Then she tried to have me go on another past life and I couldn't. All I saw was a skull appear infront of my face. And I just could go from there. Everything was dark and nothing appeared... 

Honestly idk why. She said someone had done something to me 🤷‍♀️. Idk, I've never done or even wished harm on anyone.

And honestly I've felt lost all my life. I know source has been there for me but sometimes it feel like I'm all alone and idk how to listen.

But yeah that's my story hehe. 

Posted : 20/02/2024 3:22 pm
(@chinchin)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
STAFF BADGE