Major glitch after ...

Notifications
Clear all

Major glitch after starting Quantum Human Workshop!!!

(@sarahcorchado)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
The Quantum Human
Manifester
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 318
Topic starter

I just recently started the Quantum Human Workshop & subsequently had a very strange experience on the website. I am a fairly new member and have been watching a lot of the archive videos. I viewed one very interesting episode in particular, the ‘EARTH SCHOOL - CHILDHOOD ABDUCTIONS & HYBRID PROJECT’ posted in May of 2022. When I got to the end I felt compelled to rewatch it and listen to the info again, but when I tried it kicked me out, prompting me to upgrade to ‘creator’ to access the content. It was only then that I realized it had a ‘creator’ only label, so I shouldn’t have been able to watch it at all to begin with, but somehow I was! I feel like there must be info in that video that was meant for me to know and hear. And I know for a fact that it wasn’t just the beginning intro part of the video that I was allowed access to before it kicked me back. I watched to the very end and even saw EA’s intuitive mug reveal!! I reached out to EA’s team and they were able to confirm that yes it was a ‘creator’ only video & I should not have been able to access it, but I was, in it’s complete entirety. 🤯🤯 I know EA said that after diving into this workshop we should expect to experience more glitches in the matrix, but this is the first really big glitchy thing to happen to me, that I’ve been able to validate completely, since my awakening journey began. It feels so quantum and divine, & I feel so much gratitude that I got to experience this! WOW!!!

Have any of you guys also had a major ‘glitch’ experience after diving into the Quantum Human Workshop? If so please share, I would absolutely LOVE to hear your story!!

Posted : 21/06/2023 5:38 pm
(@sarahcorchado)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
The Quantum Human
Manifester
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 318
Topic starter

FYI…I believe EA’s team has changed this video to now be available to awakeners and creators, after reaching out about my experience, so anyone who is interested should definitely check it out! So much interesting info!! Just search ‘Earth School’ in the videos.

This post was modified 11 months ago by Sarah Corchado

Posted : 21/06/2023 8:08 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2079

@sarahcorchado Thank you for the suggestions!

Posted : 22/06/2023 7:35 pm
(@eriyana)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 336

Shortly after I listend to the recording of the Quantum Human workshop a friend called and said something, which was not happend in this way in my reality. Meaning I know how it happend for me and for my friend the szenario played out in a different way. And time is going weird. I am forgetting what day it is. Often it feels like it is a different day. I had those feeling before the workshop, but now it feels more intense. I like it a lot 😍 

Posted : 07/09/2023 1:30 am
Share: