An interesting mani...

Notifications
Clear all

An interesting manifestation attempt (and success?)

(@craignwdreamer-com)
Member Registered
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 190
Topic starter

Last Summer, I was meditating out in the backyard late on a Saturday night.  I decided to manifest meeting someone new (I'm new to this, so this was kind of a test).  I started it with "I would like to meet someone who..." and then proceeded to detail 11 aspects of the person I'd like to meet (which included being a female from a different country, an age range, a fellow nerd, a certain hair and eye color, etc.).  The final aspect, just for more fun, was that she would have a PhD! 😁

So, I mentioned this while talking with a couple of friends the next day (Sunday), then was at a little group get-together on Thursday when one of the attendees (who lives on a Marina and owns a boat) offered to take a few of us out the next weekend.  Well, the boat seats eight and six of us (which included the two friends I had mentioned the manifesting to) showed up at the boat owner's house.  That left one seat left (since the boat owner was #7) at that turned out to be for a friend of the boat owner.  While we were all talking in the kitchen before the cruise, we got to learn more about the new girl.  After nailing all of the first ten items on my manifesting list, one of my friends was laughing and said "Wow, it's too bad you don't have a PhD!" to which she replied, "But I do!" 😮

We ended up going out for a long walk around a local lake the following week but the 'ol "maybe you still didn't define your manifestation enough" part came up!  Turns out that she had some serious emotional issues to work out and had even contemplated suicide!  The main issue being that she felt like she couldn't love anyone (something that came to a head when her father passed away a couple of months before).  So, our "date" turned into a therapy session which continued with help from the boat owner and others in our "Psychedelic Renaissance" community.  Needless to say, when you find you can't love others, it usually means you have to learn to love yourself first!  The happy ending (for her anyway) is that we all helped her to get that love for herself and she is in a much better place emotionally now, went back to her birth country for a visit and mended everything with her family, and has a new boyfriend.

My take, like how I've somehow ended up with some very trying roommates, is that I was apparently supposed to be with these people to help them even if it was far from what I would prefer to be with!  The movie Bedazzled comes to mind about how any insufficiently detailed request can end up being far from what the person really wanted! 😂

What I'm finding interesting now is how to rectify needing more details with what EA was just describing last week about adding fewer details to give the Universe more ways to fulfill a request.

Posted : 08/04/2024 12:39 pm
Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker