Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Reality Breaker
The Quantum Human
DNA Activations Badge
Light Codes: 318
Topic starter

Hello I am someone who has struggled most of my life connecting with people. I’ve never had any problem, connecting with animals or nature that just always came to me very easily. During my grow up years, I was looked at as the bad one, the black sheep, the one that always got into trouble the strange one the weird one, what have you, and that’s OK, that is part of my path that I had to take all the baggage that was thrown onto me to get all the negativity from everyone including the people that was closest to me. I had to go through that and step through it to find peace within myself. Everyone I’ve ever known has abandoned me and I’ve had to work through my abandonment issues, which run really deep with me. But through my spiritual awakening, and my path that I made the conscious choice have had made me a better version of myself and for that I am grateful for.  All the experiences and situations I pretty much put myself into. I created all those, and it was for a higher purpose. It was for a reason and I am still struggling today on and off with. Finding who I truly am, I have never felt like I belong here on this planet. I always felt different and whenever I expressed myself in words or through my expressions people looked at me like I was just a weirdo and so I crawled inside of myself for many years, and was just alone and pondered the world around me and watched people and watched society and watched everything and didn’t speak. But I am at the point in my life now where I’m done not saying anything, not speaking up and connecting to my higher purpose, my higher self, what have you, and I am on a mission to find like wise individuals, the  communities who are on the same journey as I am and maybe connecting with others so we all don’t feel so alone. So I wanted to say hello and thank you for allowing me to share a part of myself here and to feel safe.  Thank you again. 

Posted : 29/02/2024 9:59 am
PaloSanto reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1986

@amymcelroy73 You are not alone in this journey😊❤️ The community is here for you🥰🙏

Posted : 04/03/2024 6:01 am
(@amymcelroy73)
Member Registered
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Reality Breaker
The Quantum Human
DNA Activations Badge
Light Codes: 318