What would be the most fun, easy and fulfilling way of Making money in the digital field for an Alien inside a human body 2024? – 👽 ASK THE GFL – Elizabeth April Forum
What would be the m...

Notifications
Clear all

What would be the most fun, easy and fulfilling way of Making money in the digital field for an Alien inside a human body 2024?

5 Posts
5 Users
1 Reactions
(@mirandasoderstrom)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 426
Topic starter

or just hack into the system and start spreading money to the lightworkes and starseeds that have already contributed in so many ways! Could you do that? It would be MUCH apprichiated. You must have one or a few hackers on your team that could pull off a trick like that no? 

What are your thougts? 

Posted : 06/03/2024 7:47 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 1973

@mirandasoderstrom Good suggestion. A. You yourself can 'hack' the Matrix to let money flow to fellow starseeds. Just see money as energy. And manipulate that. And then be patient. Don't ask others to do this, it's too much fun for you!

But B. If it's for fun, that would be OK. And maybe there are starseeds who don't value more money! Or, they know themselves to get enough money from the system. Enough. Not more and more.

Posted : 06/03/2024 9:23 am
Lyn reacted
(@cathydu96)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 831

I am a starseed I help people do just that!! I help them find the right career path first then build their own businesses. I did this for myself and now I’m out of the matrix, left my 9-5 at the end of 2023, and became an all-in entrepreneur. The key is to look at your passions and strengths and match the overlap to a money making channel that is suitable for you. I started with an Etsy shop. You can connect with me via IG @pathofjoyacademy

Posted : 08/03/2024 4:22 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
GET WOKE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 4782

@cathydu96 That's awesome! Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work🥰👏

Posted : 08/03/2024 5:16 pm
(@madgar29)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 62

Posted by: @cathydu96

I am a starseed I help people do just that!! I help them find the right career path first then build their own businesses. I did this for myself and now I’m out of the matrix, left my 9-5 at the end of 2023, and became an all-in entrepreneur. The key is to look at your passions and strengths and match the overlap to a money making channel that is suitable for you. I started with an Etsy shop. You can connect with me via IG @pathofjoyacademy

where do i sign. 

Posted : 09/03/2024 4:52 am