MASTERED THE MATRIX
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 1446
Topic starter

Has anyone else watched this? I witnessed the whole thing on live television and if we are talking clones, clearly, you know what I mean, but if you have not I encourage you to watch and think for yourself if some of the things to watch out in terms of clones, line up. I think that the stuttering and slurring of words were apparent throughout the long speech, and he definitely had handlers moving through the crowd, but there was something about the stiffness in body movement and slow coughing that creeped me out.

I hope the real Joe is still alive, but do you (anyone reading this) think it’s possible for a clone of someone to exist simultaneously? Like the real Joe exists hidden in some compartment built under the White House. I feel like I saw the real Joe Biden in an interview around the time of the Superbowl 2024 and he was goofing around and talking clearly, but the setting was a windowless living room, and it caught me as odd. Honestly, I think he may be in on the scam and that’s why he is still alive.

Posted : 23/03/2024 3:58 pm
elise ogrady reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
GET WOKE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
Light Codes: 4782

@jenna-b Thank you for the questions!

Posted : 28/03/2024 8:56 am
(@aherbruger)
Member Registered
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Light Codes: 64

@jenna-b Clone Biden?

The following are excerpts from a reporter whose talked to Biden several timea in the past: 

New York Magazine’s Washington correspondent Olivia Nuzzi added to the pile-on in a grim piece headlined, "The Conspiracy of Silence to Protect Joe Biden", based on months of interviews that caused a major stir on social media.

In the reporter's own account of meeting the President in person, she wrote about him as if he were an "uncanny" entity in science fiction or a horror novel that was "not of this earth."

"Up close, the president does not look quite plausible. It’s not that he’s old. We all know what old looks like. Bernie Sanders is old. Mitch McConnell is old. Most of the ruling class is old. The president was something stranger, something not of this earth," she wrote.

"This was true even in 2020. His face had then an uncanny valley quality that injectable aficionados call ‘low trust’ — if only by millimeters, his cosmetically altered proportions knocked his overall facial harmony into the realm of the improbable," Nuzzi described. "His thin skin, long a figurative problem and now a literal one, was pulled tightly over cheeks that seemed to vary month to month in volume. Under artificial light and in the sunshine, he took on an unnatural gleam. He looked, well, inflated. His eyes were half-shut or open very wide. They appeared darker than they once had, his pupils dilated. He did not blink at regular intervals.”

“My heart stopped as I extended my hand to greet the president. I tried to make eye contact, but it was like his eyes, though open, were not on. His face had a waxy quality. He smiled. It was a sweet smile. It made me sad in a way I can’t fully convey.”

“He took my hand in his, and I was startled by how it felt. Not cold but cool. The basement was so warm that people were sweating and complaining that they were sweating. This was a silly black-tie affair. I said “hello.” His sweet smile stayed frozen. He spoke very slowly and in a very soft voice. “And what’s your name?” he asked.”

Posted : 06/07/2024 1:15 pm
(@elise-2)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
GET WOKE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
AGENDAS & CONSPIRACY BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 1250

@jenna-b I was also wondering what happened to the original Joe Biden.  Is he still alive?  Was he killed off? Thank goodness we have Elizabeth who has the ability to tackle these kind of questions.

Posted : 23/07/2024 1:03 pm