THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 5918
Topic starter

Let's talk about what exactly Crispr Kits are and how they may impact us for generations to come 😱

Posted : 09/01/2023 5:22 pm
Topic Tags
(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 988

I have a good feeling about it. Definitely interested in EA asking GFL about it.

Posted : 09/01/2023 9:10 pm
(@csharman)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 1074

Cures to cancer have been found and buried or “killed” … by whom? Idk we can guess but Why don’t we ask the gfl! 😊

Posted : 10/01/2023 7:03 am
(@justine-2)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 895

My gut feeling tells me this is a overhyped technology, with venture capitalists piling money into it as it is sexy sounding.

It will likely not be viable and I think our DNA is more inter-dimensional than a 3D molecule.

Cancer research is stuck because science is at a dead-end, until quantum physics and energy is taken into account. Many people have cured themselves of cancer using meditation and energy work and healthy living.

I now question everything, this is where I’ve gotten to after the last two years especially regarding science- now scientism. The genome as mainstream scientists and the public understand it is very limited, and some plain down erroneous. So yeah, I’m skeptical that CRISPER can really be of benefit, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it wrecked havoc.
Hope the GFL and history prove me wrong 😁

Posted : 10/01/2023 1:37 pm
Arkie M. and Christa reacted
(@jazallei)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 304

SIDE NOTE- I want to point out that regulation isn’t always a bad thing. I feel the need to say this as I hear often in this community that regulation a bad thing (and it most definitely is in some regards). But it is nuanced, for ex wo regulation in a capitalistic and individualistic society (like US), our environment would be in a much worse position, utility costs would be out of control, costs cross the board would be out of control, bad practices would run amuck, etc.
Unfortunately when greed, capitalism, and a disregard for others is prevalent in society, regulations are necessary.
Not point of video, but let’s remember regulation isn’t always bad 🙂

(This coming from someone who works in the oil & gas industry)

Posted : 11/01/2023 8:28 am