New ET Craft Footage July 14 2023 – Page 2 – 🗣️ GENERAL DISCUSSION – Elizabeth April Forum
New ET Craft Footag...

Notifications
Clear all

New ET Craft Footage July 14 2023

20 Posts
5 Users
21 Reactions
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 594
Topic starter

Hey Guys. I wanted to post some new ET footage from tonight. Hope you like it. 🙂

https://youtu.be/SjMHCkXyE3c  

Posted : 14/07/2023 11:48 pm
(@gemineye)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
Light Codes: 572

@amandabrooke trust me, once the systematic, precisely timed commencement of your awakening has occurred, you’ll undoubtedly be on the fast track— especially within the landscape of the current timeline and heightened energies— and it’ll be a glorious remembrance and experience! I’m beyond excited for you and implore you to please keep us regularly updated and in the know over the course of your grand adventure! please don’t hesitate to pop in whenever you feel so inclined with any questions you may have or idle musings that arise! 

This post was modified 2 months ago by Anita Gallagher

Posted : 26/07/2024 8:30 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@amandabrooke)
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 307

@gemineye thank you for such a sweet message🤍🙏

Posted : 27/07/2024 4:59 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@amandabrooke That you know of right? 🙂 Luckily we have forums like EA’s to bounce these kinds of things off one another. We’re all in this together.

Posted : 05/08/2024 3:39 pm
(@amandabrooke)
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 307

@nickq1233 exactly! That I KNOW of 🥴 I'd love to know🙌 thankful for souls like you who share your experiences🙏

Posted : 08/08/2024 6:43 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@amandabrooke Definitely report back anything unusual. 🙂 Or if you get any footage. Pics, videos, audio, whatever. 🙏 🛸 😇 👽 ❤️ 💡 

Definitely set the intention to connect to your ascension team in meditation. Be observant of your environment. Noises, knocks, “paranormal “ activity, sphere’s flying around, orbs and all that. It’s like a package deal. 🙂 

Posted : 06/09/2024 5:22 pm
Page 2 / 2