New ET Craft Footage July 14 2023 – 🗣️ GENERAL DISCUSSION – Elizabeth April Forum
New ET Craft Footag...

Notifications
Clear all

New ET Craft Footage July 14 2023

20 Posts
5 Users
21 Reactions
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 594
Topic starter

Hey Guys. I wanted to post some new ET footage from tonight. Hope you like it. 🙂

https://youtu.be/SjMHCkXyE3c  

Posted : 14/07/2023 11:48 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

I want to point out that the footage was mostly captured by my 12 year old neighbor last night. She’s like my Telosion craft recording buddy. Lol. I gave her some of my older military gear so she can record on her own too. I called the family outside last night and pointed things out and they had so much fun watching and recording. I let her use my binocular to grab this footage. I’m so lucky. I have the best neighbors. ❤️ Way more fun watching the reaction of others real time. Amazement 🫢 and awe. Lol. Awakening one sleeping family to the truth. Love ❤️ 💡.

Posted : 15/07/2023 10:24 am
AYLAH-RAYAS-ATANANDA--)
(@angie-sue)
Member Registered
JOURNEYER
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 538

@nickq1233 Totally cool Nick!  These are different than I remember seeing.  I mean some break up into a few different lights. In the beginning especially, it looked like a big one, and flashing lights too.  I like how they have what looks like a circle within a circle too.  That one in the beginning looked like it birthed out one of them from the center circle.  Do you know anything about that one, being bigger and different?  Still Telosions?  

Posted : 15/07/2023 10:43 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@rainyangel616 Yeah, that footage is really good. Yep, still Telosion. They’re just exposing more of their craft now. Not just the spherical drones like before. Now they’re flying ET manned craft all over.  That one in the first clip was cloaked at first then it took off the cloaking to expose the full craft. It put a bubble type sphere around the craft then it ejected another smaller sphere that became one with the craft. As it turned towards the house you could see the shape better. Looked like the bat wing. Lol. That craft passed really low and closely over us. It got so close, it was below the roof line, 2 story house. Something is different now in comparison to say, 3 months ago. They’re showing off a lot more different types of craft now. And they are hovering and flying over really low without any caution. I noticed the change right before I went to Mount Shasta and after I got back from Mount Shasta. They’re using some of the same craft that they used in Mount Shasta too. The craft with the trail or tail for example. The first time that I saw that particular craft was over Mount Shasta. Now it flys an over my house too. There’s a couple times recently where I thought they were going to land. Literally. I’m stoked that I can get this footage in front of Starseeds where it really counts. Seeing is believing some times. 🙂 it’s a private link still, I don’t like putting this level of detail out on my public YouTube. 🙂 We have a mission to accomplish behind the scenes. I’ll probably go back out tonight to grab more footage. We’ll see what they come up with next. Maybe a huge Mother Ship. I’ve seen a football size wedge shaped mother ship before but didn’t have my gear.

Posted : 16/07/2023 11:40 am
AYLAH-RAYAS-ATANANDA--)
(@angie-sue)
Member Registered
JOURNEYER
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU

@nickq1233 I can't wait to see more either.  I have to go back and re-watch it.  Now they're manned, that is cool. Is that the first time you saw that larger craft?  It got that close, wow! Were you wiggin out even a tiny bit? Do you think anyone else could be seeing them around? 

Posted : 16/07/2023 7:19 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
GET WOKE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 4779

@nickq1233  👁️👽

Posted : 16/07/2023 10:41 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@rainyangel616 It was the first time seeing the "bat wing" lol. I've seen the craft that puts out the trail behind it, saw that in Mount Shasta. I see the spherical drones all over, every day. I've seen other piloted craft and even bigger mother ships but they usually don't come down so low that you think they're going to land on the driveway. I've had two situations in the last 30 days where I thought they were going to land. They'll pop in my house like I've described before but they've never landed right out in the open for everyone to see. It'll be like 3 am in the morning and somehow they're in my bedroom. Thats how the typical encounter happens not watching them land and walking up to say hi. It's always by Suprise and on their terms. I can only imagine what my neighbors would have thought if they made it down another 100' to land? lol. This last footage all happened in front of my neighbors. They all saw it real time. They were shocked to say the least. They're a family of 7 with 5 kids. I gave one of the kids some older military gear that I had so that they can record them too. I've watched and recorded the craft before with the kids and the family next door but this is the first time that a piloted craft came down right in front of everyone that low. The craft passed the house below the roof line, approximately 100' up off the ground.

Posted : 17/07/2023 12:16 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@rainyangel Hey Angie. Here's a still shot of what that craft looked like in the first clip. I outline the shape that you could see with your eyes looking at it from the ground.

UNNAMED 2

Posted : 17/07/2023 12:27 pm
AYLAH-RAYAS-ATANANDA--)
(@angie-sue)
Member Registered
JOURNEYER
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU

@nickq1233 Thanks Nick. Do you have a drawing of what it looked like up close to your house.  Did you see any windows? Are you sure you know who they are? Did you ask your friends? Because you never saw that one before. 

Posted : 17/07/2023 2:40 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@rainyangel Sure. I sketched it. Attached. Looking straight up at it, this is what it looks like. New craft for me. No windows. I think they are beyond windows. Like transparent alloy. Yeah, it’s Telosion. I communicate with the craft every time I record them. I over hear them sometimes too if they are close enough. Since my telepathy and psychic abilities came online I’m interacting with them constantly. I probably annoy them honestly. I’ll connect with my Telosion family multiple times a day to ask questions, seek support, guidance and mission specifics. I’ll channel them as well. My physical guide Leora, I’m asking for all the time. She’s a Lyran /Telosion/Selosion. 6’4 ish white, wavey long blonde hair. They wear white robes or at least she does. I’ve seen others in what look like flight suits. Another with a flight suit and what looked to be a triangle or upside down V badge. I thought it was an Alpha Centauri badge but it’s hard to say because they are all the same ET group, Lyran rooted. Selosions from Alpha Centauri, Telosions from Telos and the Lyrans fro Lyra. All Lemurian too. It’s just all the same people. I’ve met Leora face to face. She’s the one I threw my pillow at when she came inside the house the first time. I secured a direct energetic link with a couple specific family members when I was near Telos in Mount Shasta so I can communicate with them easily now.

They’re like with me now and only an intention away from communicating. I can feel and identify their energy too. Every energy has a signature. You get good at remembering who’s who in group meditation sessions. Or energetic healing sessions and activations sessions even more. As for recording them, I’ll let them know when Im planning on recording and from which direction. It doesn’t help if I’m looking north the they’re flying to my south. Stuff like that. That mission is specifically to get authentic footage in front of starseeds to support their activations so they get pretty outlandish some times. They’re stepping it up with the new craft. 3 new “ET” piloted craft in the last 30days. Before my Mount Shasta trip and after. Im never sure what they’ll be flying. It’s fun for me to anticipate what I’m going to see next. Lol. At this rate a Telosion will be hanging down off a super advanced rope from a Mother Ship waving Hi next. They haven’t been shy. Flying right in front of my neighbors now. They’ll mess with me sometimes. Like buzzing my head and that kind of thing. Low flying passes. I’ve been recording them for like 2 years already, can’t believe that. Crazy. My perspective has changed so much in those 2-3 years since it all started. Just by gaining understanding and following their every direction. They were the ones that taught me how to meditate and made me dive into Alchemy. Everything I know now is a direct result of them and or other starseeds that have helped me out. The Telosions be Messing with me all the time and doing things to make me laugh, cry, think……learn.  They have a sense of humor. We have a good system down now. 🙂 It beats the old days where they’d come scare me at 3 am in the morning in my bedroom, where I’m like throwing my pillows at them. A lot has changed. 🙂 I feel very comfortable with them now. Like family comfortable ❤️. On my mission. Or missions, lol. 🙂

You should start looking for galactic family in the sky. I’m talking with a couple starseeds right now that have galactic family stationed above the house. Or wherever. I saw pictures yesterday. The spherical drones look like a metal ball the sized of a truck when not illuminated. When illuminated they look like a star. But closer than a star would be. Like if you look up and think, that must be the North Star, but you’re looking east… it’s a craft of some sort. No star. 🙂

IMG 0914

Posted : 17/07/2023 6:06 pm
AYLAH-RAYAS-ATANANDA--)
(@angie-sue)
Member Registered
JOURNEYER
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU

@nickq1233 HI Nick, A lot has been happening to you. If it were me, I'd stop everything, I'd forget about it all, and sit and breathe. I cannot imagine what is like to be like you.  To have just learned so much in a short amount of time.. My central focus would be on my breath.  Then everything else can come in.  Connection with your higher self. How do you even do that when you have never even had any spirituality before?  Like you're learning everything from a galactic place, with no foundation.  Are you sure about it all? Like just because you see it or film it or whatever, do you know for sure? And I'm talking about you, not anyone else.  It has to resonate with you. Not just be sotomgs/  You might say I need sightings. but many can do that for you. I am just one that tries to decipher. and i only truly believe what i can believe and that is like with all of us.  We can't firmly believe in anything if we don't know it.  Unless we are just followers.  I am not one of them.  

Posted : 17/07/2023 7:06 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@rainyangel Dude. You're telling me, lol. I have to just go with the flow now a days. I just expect the unexpected and weird now. Me and my Soul family both. Same stuff has happened to them all. Stuff that used to shock or amaze me is just another thing now. In the last 3 years I've been contacted by Aliens, gained abilities that I had no idea were possible, found several Lyran Soul family members and my found Soul twin. I can't even begin to describe that experience. To process that... It's a trip feeling your familiar energy coming from someone else. To know that the other person is an exact copy of your soul which makes up a whole soul is mind bending. We share our higher self so the connection is so intimate. I'm still processing things in regard to that whole topic. Totally, on the breath work. Like staying centered in the eye of the storm like Federica mentioned. I guess it's the same for me. I'm just observing now. Trying to see things from a higher level, elevated above the day to day. It's been amazing seeing how everything comes together. Our guides are working so hard to create these encounters where we run into soul family or people that we were supposed to interact with. A well-played orchestra of divine timing and enlightenment. I'm in the audience taking notes, lol. You'll feel the spirituality and Divinity in your heart. It's easy to get on board and jump in with full faith if the energies are rooted in Love and Light. 

I'm definitely sure of what I've been told and what I've seen. I've seen ETs in person, spoken to ETs in person, I record their craft all the time in person. I've been to home based (Telos) in person. I have an advantage in the way of confirmation. I've seen them and interacted with them in the physical. 5' away from me. It's easier to have faith that everything is real and actually happening if you can see, smell, feel it all. I think that's part of why I've received so much ET contact over the last 3 years. I need to see it to believe it completely. Just how I am. Now I can share my experiences and provide some of that see it to believe it scenarios with the footage I post. It's easier to believe that ET are here if you can see an ET craft on video. Without the spin of the media or the government trying to control our perspectives. Just footage from a starseed to a starseed with nothing but the truth. The choice to accept the information is an individual choice. Maybe that's where "Faith" comes in. I know that's been tainted. Through the human based religions. You hear, have faith. But that information is not truthful so the faith is misdirected. We have to regain faith in truth an embrace that. 

Posted : 18/07/2023 9:01 am
(@amandabrooke)
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 307

Hello Nick👋 I believe that I was supposed to find your post today🤗 I am excited and amazed by what you have shared and would love to know more! I do not believe that I would be able to say the same prior to today, actually. Cosmic timing🙌

Posted : 16/07/2024 6:17 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@amandabrooke Hey Amanda. 🙂 It’s been an interesting couple years for sure. Are you having contact experiences?

Posted : 20/07/2024 7:26 pm
(@amandabrooke)
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 307

@nickq1233 sadly, no I am not 😔 this is all very new to me. I want to experience everything NOW haha I need to be patient I guess, but I'm just so excited & want to learn more and more🙏🤍

Posted : 26/07/2024 8:11 am
Nick Quinn reacted
Page 1 / 2