2 Users
1 Reactions
MICHAEL
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 248
Topic starter

Hello all! How have you all been!? It’s good to be back! I am grateful for Nick Quinn as he introduced me to Marie, Federica, and Patrice. The Cosmic Awakening Community is splendid! I appreciate the Community of EA and Cosmic Awakening! 

By merely looking at the year 2023, I received a mental note that said “the past and ancient history”. It makes a lot of sense not because we are in December and 2023 is close to being over, but because the energy of 2023 itself is ancient and a feeling of being in the past. The message I received is that 2024 and moving forward will feel if not be like we are finally in the present or reality. Time in 2024 will feel if not be more relevant and identifiable. We are moving into the New Earth basically. 2024 and moving forward will shift living beings in synchronicity or alignment with what is real. That is to say even if something is an illusion like time, it will become apparent that it is an illusion. Things will still be what they are, but let’s say that mirages will be seen from many miles away. All illusion won’t become truth, illusion and even delusions will become known as they are without doubt and denial. So this makes everything come out of the darkness. What is true will be unfathomable almost divine yet known truly in the heart, mind, soul, gut, etc. or our whole being. So if anything feels doubtful or if one is still in denial, then they would be still attached to 2023 and before. 2024 will occur for the purpose of extracting darkness from light and light from darkness. It is meant to give us the boost, fire, or encouragement to face the truth just as much as vividly see the lies individually and globally. 

I hope this helps. This is all just an expansion from the original message of the past and ancient history. It doesn’t mean it is right or better than any other prophecy for 2024 and moving forward. 

Much love overall and nevertheless,

Michael the Warrior

Posted : 17/12/2023 4:41 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION