Clear all

Chem-trails

(@ob)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 1
Topic starter

Why does the GFL allow us to actively destroy our planet with chemical trails?

There seems to be a tremendous increase in activity in our skis dropping poison on all of humanity. 

I know there is “free will” or whatever but there are plenty of us asking for intervention. 

What is the GFL’s take on this destruction and how do we get them to intervene?

Posted : 08/05/2023 6:28 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 575

Because of the Universal Law of non-intervention. They can't do anything. We can give the White Hats the needed support, spiritually.

Posted : 09/05/2023 3:46 am
(@ob)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 1
Topic starter

I know I mentioned that in the statement, but if we are asking for intervention I thought they were allowed to intervene.

Posted : 09/05/2023 3:57 am
(@jub3)
Member Registered
GFL Participant

After thinking about Elizabeth's channeling during the GF event today, and how the ETs described our lives as circles on a page, I think that possibly it is us human terrestrials who are responsible for this Geoengineering and Chemtrails, and It could be that whoever is doing it feels that it is the right thing to do (like governments excessively taxing citizens).  It's obviously wrong, but it's also that non-intervention thing.  We must collectively stand up against it, and allow who ever is doing it to see that it is having more negative effects than positive.  It will take time and scientific observation.

Posted : 11/07/2023 8:14 pm
Share: