Grid Worker
Ambassador Badge
Spirit Guided
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 475
Topic starter

Hey EA, all the best and what u need and all love for the first magical weeks with Bodhi...

In my second pregnancy I received rolfing sessions from a spiritual friend of mine, my baby was in the starseeker position like my firstborn and I really wanted to turn her cause birthing "the other way around" is harder for both (especially with 38cm headed babys ><) and my first one ended as a C-section after 3 days (I got fever after 2 days and was brought to hospital by my midwife cause she couldn't carry the responsibility)...

I remember that my friend asked me about birth and I told him of my planned homebirth, he smiled and asked me what she wants and immediately C-section got in my mind but I pushed the thought aside because - is it even possible that a child WANTS a hospital birth? I was over due for almost 2 weeks as my water broke and it was green/brown so without contractions my midwife brought me to the hospital again... I had an almost self-determined birth (they wanted me to lay down, I compromised in half sitting half laying 🙄) and in the end she came through vacuum... 

So my question is if a child really could want a hospital birth/c-section and how to deal with the responsibility coming with it (would have driven me nuts to find the "right" birthtime for her)... 

This question still comes up so I want to know what you (all) think about it...

Posted : 23/05/2023 3:16 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1974

Wow!!! This is very interesting questions!

Posted : 23/05/2023 8:29 am
Share: