I closed off my spi...

Notifications
Clear all

I closed off my spiritual gifts, but now I want to reopen them.

(@treemangistruman)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
Book Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 105
Topic starter

When I was under 10 years old or so I think I started closing off my spiritual gifts because it was hard for me. Now I realize why it would be good to have them back, and I have some healthy reasons, but I don't know how I would go about it. I used to have nightmares of a dog that did extremely creepy disgusting gory things to me. I think it was the astral plane. Anyways I mentally lost it on the dog in my dream and had a lot of anger. I remember hurting the dog the same as it was hurting me. Now I am sorry for my mentality. I feel like what I did to that dog was/is a big part of all my problems right now. Anyways main question is how can I get those abilities back and get rid of all the attachments. I also saw the dog in 3d too multiple times. And the dog that my parents got looked very similar.

Posted : 30/05/2023 4:47 am
Chin Chin and Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@treemangistruman Hey. Maybe I can help provide some guidance:) As we go through our physical incarnations, we obtain blockages and attachments that soften our innate abilities. We may notice that we had some abilities when we were kids but as we grow up, they soften or detach, or we acquire a blockage due to trauma etc. Meditation is number 1. Once we become proficient at meditation then we can heal or remove our blockages and attachment and activate. We have to re activate our innate energy systems to be able to re acquire our abilities. Third Eye, Chakra's, Kundalini, 12 strand DNA, Mercaba, crystalline. We kind of go through a push and pull process as we clear trauma and blockages progressively. Our abilities will start coming back progressively as well. Once we are fully activated that's when we have all the abilities back, we'll get them back progressively along the way. Abilities like Healing others, activating others, removing attachments/blockages, clairvoyance, telepathy, intuition, akashic record connection, channeling, energy work etc. We have to put in some good work to be able to do it but in can happen pretty quickly. You can probably blow through all that in a couple months. You may start to feel ascension symptoms as you progress through your healing and activations and that's totally normal. That's what we are here for on the forum. Other starseeds that support our brothers and sisters during the ascension:).

Posted : 26/06/2023 11:30 am
Rainyangel and Chin Chin reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 183

You just need to ask to yourself every day with a pure intention, they will come back very quickly.

Posted : 26/06/2023 12:06 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1976

@nickq1233 I totally agree Nick. So happy to have this forum ❤️🙏

Posted : 27/06/2023 5:49 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@lynp-2 Me too Lyn:)

Posted : 27/06/2023 5:50 am
Chin Chin reacted
(@treemangistruman)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
Book Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
The Astral Traveler
Topic starter

Thanks for the help everyone. Good luck to all you as well.

Posted : 28/06/2023 6:08 am
(@chinchin)
Member Admin
Staff Badge
GFL Participant
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Spirit Guide Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1466

@nickq1233 thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!! That was amazing!! ❤️

Posted : 05/07/2023 12:00 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@chinchin Hey:) Thanks Chin Chin ❤️ I just went through it all and had help doing it so I want to make sure I’m paying it forward to the community. Lily @lilynovastarseed is the one that showed me. I’m so happy that she’s on the EA forum now. I was telling Lily about how awesome the EA forum was and she’s here now:) Makes me very happy. I want to encourage Lily to start providing her perspectives. She’s ahead of me in the process and helped me when I was newer to the topic. I started off with ET contact before I knew what meditation was. Lol. Lily was already a ET contactee and she taught me, pretty much everything I know when it comes to Divine Protection, Arch Angels, Crystals, activating chakras, activating DNa, kundalini, Merkaba, Crystilline etc. I enabled healing abilities, and activations abilities from her;) She did mine.

Posted : 05/07/2023 9:54 pm
Chin Chin and Lily Nova reacted
(@lilynovastarseed)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 1

@nickq1233 Thank you for your kind words Nick!! So glad to help and to be apart of this beautiful community

Posted : 06/07/2023 11:26 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@lilynovastarseed)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 1

@treemangistruman Hi! It is a common thing I've found that people shut off their gifts because of instances like these, or during childhood for many reasons. I did not have psychic gifts and abilities growing up (besides empathy, intuition, etc.), I activated mine later in life. I began meditating and connecting with my star family who assisted me in activating my DNA and activating my psychic abilities / third eye. As I was being activated, I had to also focus on healing and removing attachments. One of the biggest things I learned from the ETs is that energetic cords and trauma can get stuck in the lower 3 chakras, especially the Root Chakra. I had to work very hard on clearing, healing, and opening my Root Chakra. The Root Chakra is responsible for your sense of safety, being grounded, etc. (I suggest looking into it more! Or I have a Root Chakra Activation on my channel, linked here: https://www.youtube.com/live/SrJFDDnvOLs?feature=share ) I break down everything in this video so feel free to check it out. Cord cutting, healing, calling on ArchAngel Michael to cut and clear cords, healing past life & childhood trauma, working with the chakras starting from the Root and working your way up has transformed my life and helped me in activated new gifts and abilities. I hope this helps!

Posted : 06/07/2023 11:31 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@lilynovastarseed Man, I’m so happy that you’re here. I’ve been fielding questions from some of the newer starseeds and it’s going to be so helpful to have you here too. Having another soul family member here to help the EA community. Thanks again for joining and contributing. All ❤️ over here. 🙂 I think you’ll have fun providing insight to our brothers and sisters here:). You definitely need to start activating some eager folks on EA’s forum. There are so many here that need your help with activating. Maybe post in the spiritual biz area? Whatever you feel ? I’m here to support you sista. 🙂 Telos ❤️ Lyra ❤️ Lemuria ❤️ 

Posted : 06/07/2023 11:50 am
Lily Nova reacted
(@treemangistruman)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
Book Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
The Astral Traveler
Topic starter

@lilynovastarseed Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on the EA website in a month or so.

Posted : 25/07/2023 10:50 am
Share: