How do you understa...

Notifications
Clear all

How do you understand the concept of the universe?

(@chinchin)
Member Admin
Staff Badge
GFL Participant
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Spirit Guide Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1421
Topic starter

How do you understand the concept of the universe?

Posted : 30/05/2023 5:14 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 200

Dang. We’re going deep with this one. 🙂 I think all of us want to understand the Universe. Maybe we start from Source and work our way down? Universal law can be understood at least. There’s many teachings available like the hermetic philosophy where they provide a master key or at least they explain the rule set. Mentalism for manifesting, correspondence (as above so below, so below as above) Cause and Effect, Polarity, Vibration, Rythm, Gender. But understanding the Universe as a whole, whoa. I always refer back to the Kybalion as it relates to understanding the Universe or at least Universal Law. That’s such a small aspect though in comparison to the whole. Our Universe is so large and filled with life. An amazing concept when we take it all in. Source, the Divine, the Angelic realm, the astral plane, spirit realm, galaxies, star systems, dimensions, central sun, local suns, planets and the life inside each planet. Or even life outside each planet in space. So expansive and amazing when you soak it all in. I’ll be curious what concepts, books, teachings etc that others use to better understand the Universe. 

Posted : 31/05/2023 6:45 pm
Chin Chin, K2tso and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1897

I totally agree with Nick. The universe is a very broad topic 😊

Posted : 01/06/2023 2:03 am
(@suecockrell)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
System Override
Light Codes: 268

It depends on the context, doesn't it? I use the word in more than one way.

1. All that is, ever was, and ever will be, infinitely and eternally, including the inverse of that.

2. I use it as a replacement for the word God. I request things from the Universe. Sometimes I blame the Universe. I'm grateful to the Universe. A personification of All-That-Is and source.

3. Once, some years ago, on an ayahuasca journey, I was asked if I wanted to be on a committee to create a new universe, I understood that to be a new reality with a different set of universal laws for how aspects of that reality would recreate and interact with itself. (I said no, because I felt like I was still trying to figure out how to interact with this universe! Sometimes I wonder if that was the wrong decision!) In this use of the word, it implies that our universe is finite with its own way of operating, with the possibility that there are others.

I guess that's all I've got right now! That was a lot of fun! Thank you for the question!  Susan

Posted : 01/06/2023 7:23 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 131

For me, it is "everything and nothing".  At the beginning of my awakening I was absolutely blessed to have 2 powerful moments of connexion to "nothingness" ( i remember being nothing, I remember telling my wife "omg, i was dark matter"  and we laughed so hard) , and one to a "galaxy".

Posted : 01/06/2023 7:58 am
Chin Chin, Lyn, suecockrell and 1 people reacted
(@chinchin)
Member Admin
Staff Badge
GFL Participant
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided