Wellness Bundle Badge
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 369
Topic starter

Hello everybody,

I am very crious why "alien" abductions and observations are so often and a big thing in the US and not in Europe?? Is that because the US goverment had sold the right to experiment on their citizens to ETs in exchange for e.g. technology or power?? Or is it that Americans are creating that reality because they firnd it exciting or what...? No idea ...does anybody have any insight on it..? 

Thank you!

Posted : 16/05/2023 1:58 am
Nick Quinn, Chin Chin, Lyn and 2 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1890

@tzveta Good observation😊

Posted : 16/05/2023 6:26 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 200

@tzveta Hey. Good question. From what I understand a faction of the greys had an agreement with the US to be able to abduct people for a period of time in order to help the greys. Something about human biology and dna extraction for cloning purposes. Like recreating human vessels for the greys. I think the agreement ended though. Was happening big time from the 1950’s to 2000 from what I understand.

Posted : 18/05/2023 4:54 pm
Tzveta and Arkie M. reacted
(@tzveta)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Psychic Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 369
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Thank you for your insight, Nick! It seemed to my as a kind of business exchange... poor US citizens 😱 Thousands of people describing terrible surgeries and experiments....and nothing good provided back to the people by the government, what a shame! 😬 

Posted : 21/05/2023 12:15 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 200

@tzveta Good point. It was described to me as good and bad or neither good or bad if that makes sense. Beneficial to the ET race because those humans kind of saved that race. Of course the bad is being taken without consent and exposed to trauma that will affect them for the rest of their lives. It would have been much better if the action was mutually beneficial for everyone involved or if the ETs asked for permission rather than making a secret deal with the government. There was a heavy Draco infiltration in many governments in those days so they were not concerned with human life as bad as that sounds. Who knows what’s in everyone’s pre incarnation contracts either. Maybe the abducted singed up for that pre incarnation. I guess only they know. The whole subject can lead down a rabbit whole for sure. 

Posted : 21/05/2023 12:27 pm
Tzveta and Arkie M. reacted
Share: