Clear all

Source of Force

Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 188
Topic starter

No one has ultimate power over anyone. Only Source is the true force. EA is on the money when she says question everything and do your own tuning into your own psychic abilities, research, or channeling. Indeed, only oneself has overseeing influence on itself. Free will is being able to have exact control over one’s life. So if you know of anyone who thinks that it’s either their way or the highway, then it’s probably wise to ignore them or cut cords. As much damage psychedelics did to me, I would always reach that realization that I am free to be me no matter who, what, when, where, why, and how. Not just be me and go around doing whatever I please, but be my higher self. From domestic abusers to people in power, they have no dominion over anyone. Like Jesus told Satan and Caesar that they have no power over him, the same is true to this day. As much as ego has no control of us, neither does anyone else. Christ consciousness, Source consciousness, Higher self consciousness, etc. knows that only Source is the most effective virtue among anyone, anywhere, and anything. Free will is tapping and staying connected to Source frequency. Just like in the Matrix, it only stands firm as a reality as much as we plug into it. I say all of this because I’m a big people pleaser, sucker for ego, and codependent person. Acknowledging just how true this is makes me feel free from any love and hate relationship I have with anyone or anything.  Peace and love,

michael

This topic was modified 11 months ago by Michael

Posted : 23/05/2023 1:37 pm
Share: