(@evamartens0096)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
System Override
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 134
Topic starter

Hey guys, I'm not sure whether this is actually an awakening symptom or just some form of anoxia lol, but during spiritual practices especially breathwork, I start feeling this immense load of energy in both of my hands. It's super intense. They kind of cramp and I lose control over them. This happens almost every time with increasing intensity. I tried to release the pressure and the load of energy but it always stays until I finish the practice. Would be pretty interesting if anyone here experience something similar 🤔 🤗 

Posted : 07/05/2023 11:12 pm
Lyn and Nick Quinn reacted
(@amyelizabeth)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Shift Masterclass
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Journeyer
Light Codes: 290

@evamartens0096 Hi Eva I also experience increased energy flow through my hands with breath work. Sometimes when I've been in a dimly lit room with my hands against a dark back  ground I've seen the haze of energy round my hands. I was able to see the energy/haze connected at the finger tips too.

At a later date I came across a Jerry Wills online class, and he explained how everyone can channel energy with a very simple visualisation, and the main part was to keep breathing, as by breathing you are moving the energy. There's another class about seeing auras and he explains again how important it is to keep breathing to see the aura, as once you start holding your breath your aura will shrink.

( https://www.jerrywills.com/online-classes#online-classes)

Posted : 08/05/2023 12:01 am
Eva, Arkie M., Lyn and 1 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@evamartens0096 Same here. I'll get that in my hands and also my feet. Sounds like you may be starting to activate your kundalini potentially. I had an experience on accident while doing breathwork during meditation. Ended up going through a crazy kundalini activation. I've never experienced anything like it. I'll try to describe it in detail to see if maybe it's similar to what you're feeling. I was listening to activation frequencies on Youtube over headphones during the activation. I was coached by my guides to take a full deep breath in, deeper than I ever have like you're breathing into your heart chakra. Hold the breath for 3 seconds and let out the breath slowly until every ounce of air is out of your lungs. Then you breath in another deep breath as much air as you possible can, hold for 3 seconds and release slowly again. Repeat for as long as you can, in my case I did it for 30-45 minutes over and over. Your feet tingle, your hands tingle and pretty soon you can feel the energy flowing up from your feet to you head and back down. You can feel the energy flow up with the inhale and while you hold your breath and down with the exhale of your breath back down to your feet where your root chakra is. You have to be conscious of your breathing and zero out your thoughts. You'll start to get lightheaded like you do during breath work but rest assured that you are getting enough oxygen. It starts as tingling or an energy sensation in your fingers then it can move to your feet, face, lips, nose, forehead etc. Then you'll feel it in a wave like up your body and down your body. Could be a possible beginning of a bigger energy activation. I've also felt that when someone has worked on my energy field so it could be a variety of reason why you're feeling that.

Posted : 08/05/2023 10:47 am
 Eva
(@evamartens0096)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
System Override
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 134
Topic starter

@Amy: thanks for sending, it sound very intresting. I found an interview with Jerry Wills on Youtube which I'll watch later 😉

@Nick: yeah, that sounds very similar to what I am expieriencing. I do the sessions usually around 40 Minutes, Meditation afterwards included. The sensations that I feel during such sessions tend to increase in intesity. I truly resonate with the idea of bigger energy activations since these days/weeks/months crazy things started happening in my life and abilities unfold, so yeah, it seems to make sense 😀😊 

Posted : 11/05/2023 11:05 am
Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1975

@amyelizabeth Thank you for sharing this☺️

Posted : 22/05/2023 5:42 am
(@cookiejones)
Member Registered

Thank you for sharing. I totally appreciate you.

Posted : 22/05/2023 8:29 am
Nick Quinn and Arkie M. reacted
(@byrdlover)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 41

@evamartens0096 Hey Eva! Did anything come of or you find out more about the energies of your hands? I'm new to all this but anytime I meditate or do any breath work and sometimes when I wake up my hands get warm,  tingle and vibrate and even down to my feet.  I can literally feel energy move through my body as I'm visualizing during meditation. Hope all is well! 

Bridgett B. 

Posted : 10/04/2024 4:55 pm
Share: