Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 237
Topic starter

Im wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I have been constantly accidentally knocking my drinks over the past couple months. Enough for it to be weird and noticeable. It's so frustrating. Like just now I got up from the couch and started to pick up my coffee from the coffee table and somehow I dropped it all over my coffee table all over everything in the table which was plants and all sorts of things. My place coffee table cover. It was such a mess. Like am I not in control of my hands anymore? Anyone stubbing toes or hurting fingers?  But the drink thing jeez. I guess I'm gonna have to put them in a safer place? It almost doesn't  seem to matter though. I just pick up my drink and it just slips out of my hand. Anyone else?

Posted : 24/05/2023 8:40 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 822

I'm thinking of a little poltergeist who is amused to give you a slight push every now and then. Could you check in your next meditation if you can detect something in your aura? Then ask or send it away into the Light.

My daughter had the same in a short amount of time. Just fell of the stairs, bumped against the wall, twisted her ankle stepping off of her bike, even fainted one time and broke one tooth. She also had nightmares she told me. Then I let her do the Triple Ranbow Shield meditation, mentioned in another topic, about night terror. That helped, the nightmares are gone and I hope the 'bad luck' too.

Oh and bless your coffee when you make it next time.

Posted : 24/05/2023 10:36 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 822
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 237
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie Thanks appreciate it. I'll totally check that out. I slammed my finger nail in my bedroom door this morning. Not even sure how it happened like that. Thanks hally you're here 

Posted : 24/05/2023 10:58 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge