Does anyone want to...

Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone want to share their most common awakening symptoms or new activations?

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 86
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone wants to share any awakening symptoms that you’ve experienced or may be experiencing currently? I know a lot of us have been dealing with low energy, blockages and different things affecting how we feel on a daily basis. It can make you feel like you’re walking around with cement in you shoes, lol. Or maybe it’s affecting your sleep and you don’t feel like you’re getting the recovery you need. It’s isn’t easy going through these things especially when most people in your immediate circle have no idea what you’re going through. I know most of the population is still asleep and that makes it hard when we’re talking about friends, family and co workers. I know I’ve dealt with a lot myself and luckily we have some awesome people on this forum that have helped me through my own personal challenges with the awakening process. The energies coming in at this time are pretty intense. You may be experiencing new activations and that would be cool to hear about as well. You may be feeling like you’re alone in this process but you’re not. Please feel free to share your experiences. We are all here experiencing the ascension together. 🙂

Posted : 13/05/2023 7:27 am
Lyn reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 122

A few days ago i took my friend's suffering dog (she rescues old abused dogs and takes care of them as much as she can) to be put to sleep, while we were taking the dog out of the car, a lady passed by on the sidewalk. What i saw just made me cry. I saw the dog send some sort of "beam" of energy from his head, to the pedestrian (who had no idea), it was some sort of "healing ray". The last act of this dog, who was abused most of his life, was an act of love, to heal a human soul. This was my last "5D thing i saw that was "new" in terms of visualisation). Dogs and animals are heros. I was in awe for so long from his action, i had tears for hours.

Posted : 13/05/2023 8:50 am
Arkie M., Rainyangel, Lyn and 3 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @patricekrysztofiak

A few days ago i took my friend's suffering dog (she rescues old abused dogs and takes care of them as much as she can) to be put to sleep, while we were taking the dog out of the car, a lady passed by on the sidewalk. What i saw just made me cry. I saw the dog send some sort of "beam" of energy from his head, to the pedestrian (who had no idea), it was some sort of "healing ray". The last act of this dog, who was abused most of his life, was an act of love, to heal a human soul. This was my last "5D thing i saw that was "new" in terms of visualisation). Dogs and animals are heros. I was in awe for so long from his action, i had tears for hours.

That's heart breaking and so beautiful at the same time. What a truly divine loving act that was. On both your part and the dog. Thanks for sharing that Patrice.

Posted : 13/05/2023 3:48 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1467

@patricekrysztofiak Ohhh, I have a very soft heart for dogs. I really don't understand why there were people who are very cruel to animals😔

This post was modified 11 months ago by Lyn

Posted : 14/05/2023 7:54 pm
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 137

@patricekrysztofiak Wow that's really cool. I love dogs. I need to get me one again. It's been over 18 years. I used to rescue them all the time as well. One thing I'm so sensitive about is how some people treat them in this world. Very sensitive to animals pain. Sensitivities to pain in the world is one thing I'm dealing with more these days it seems. I'm learning how to detach myself and just observe with love. Not let anything disrupt my peace. Working on that peace. Cutting them ngs out of my life that affect it like watching what I see it listen to it be around etc. Just too intense for me. NO NEWS! .Lol

Posted : 16/05/2023 6:33 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge

@nickq1233 I would have to say the biggest thing would be past things coming forward to be healed. Random stuff all the time it's weird. Stuff I never even thought about because they weren't big things. A comment I made to someone that probably hurt their feelings. Something someone said or didn't say to me 20 years ago that I have held some resentment over and didn't know it. And stronger sensitivities to the suffering of others right now. Cruelty to animals to children etc. I feel alone in this too when it comes to family and friends. Especially my son because he doesn't know or think about the stuff I do and it's like you can't really convince or explain things unless they are open to hearing it. I see him suffer feeling trapped in this matrix but I can't help him. I gotta stop trying and let him walk his path. Best thing I can do is try and hold a light for him, visualize white light surrounding him and stuff like that.

Posted : 16/05/2023 6:42 am
Nick Quinn and Lyn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel616 Thanks for sharing your experience. Everything does come to the surface for us during this process. Like it has to for us to be able to release it. It can be heartbreaking and painful to watch those who you love going through the 3d matrix without the awareness that you have. We have to respect their own journey and can't necessarily convince them or even attempt to as they may be on their own paths to ascension in their own ways. I feel you. The awesome thing is you will be that support system for them once they awaken. I think that's why a lot of us are here right now. Like we're in a holding pattern until some of the events happen that will catapult the masses into an awakening. Thanks again for sharing what you're experiencing.

Posted : 16/05/2023 7:39 am
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge

@nickq1233 I never thought about the fact that most people are still asleep. I think you had mentioned that somewhere? May e some of us are more advanced than we even know. I'm thinking I have to catch up with most of the world. That I'm gonna fall behind or not make it in time and crazy thinking like that. Need to chill and go with the flow. My intention is there. You really think we are few compared to most of the population?

Posted : 16/05/2023 7:50 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge

I learned somewhere that one person connected is more powerful than a million who are not. 

Posted : 16/05/2023 7:52 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel616 It's hard to say exactly how many people are awake right now. Heck, I was fast asleep myself just a couple of years ago and I would still be asleep if an ET didn't enter my room and shake me awake in the middle of the night. Like, it's time to wake up, lol. I think we are getting really close to an event of some sort that will awaken the masses. I don't know about you but I don't know one single person in my day to day life that is awake outside of forums like EA's or some awakened folks on Youtube and online. The ET's are starting to visit starseeds and shake them awake. Has to be for a reason. I think the goal was to awaken more than half the population but I don't think we are there yet. It may be that only 10% is awakened now and it takes an event to awaken the other 41%. Once we are the majority there is no stopping us.

Posted : 16/05/2023 9:23 am
Share: