Notifications
Clear all

New UFO's recorded over Southern California

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 86
Topic starter

Hey Everyone. I wanted to post some new UFO footage I took with my neighbors. It was cute, the whole family next door helped me record the footage. The kids ranged from 4 to 13. Their parents participated as well. It really brings out the inner child star gazing and UFO watching. It was really cool to see the curiosity arise in them. We used infrared and FLIR. Just posted it to Youtube so I wanted to post it here too. In case anyone wants to see what a UFO looks like. https://youtu.be/oHFxMgeaSm4

Posted : 28/05/2023 4:09 pm
Angela S and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1467

Wow!

Posted : 28/05/2023 5:15 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 It was fun including others. 🙂 I usually just do this stuff by myself, lol. I was helping my neighbor with some yard work close to dawn and looked up and there was a UFO right there. About 1,000’ up I’d guess. We caught it on the FLIR and it took its temperature. It was negative 2 degrees with the ambient temperature in the 60’s. I live in Southern California so it was like 72 yesterday, when we caught the FLIR. I pointed the UFO out and they are amazed. So I grabbed my gear and brought over the infrared and FLIR. They were having a blast interacting and capturing the footage. The FLIR is the rainbow color video towards the end. Date stamped 5/27. The infrared is the grey scale.

Posted : 28/05/2023 5:23 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

I got some good footage tonight (5/28/23) as well so figured I'd post it in the thread. I'll just post new ufo footage here in this thread to keep the videos all together. Same music as the last. Its royalty free for Youtube. 🙂 https://youtu.be/bPGN-H45kI8

Posted : 28/05/2023 10:03 pm
Angela S reacted
Share: