Clear all

Mental Illness and Mentally Ill

Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 188
Topic starter

Where is the line drawn between those with a mental illness and those whom are mentally ill towards someone or a group with a mental illness? Is not all illness originated from an ailed spirit or soul? Looking at narcissistic and psychopathic tendencies in people for example, they are often ridiculed and veered from acceptance and compassion by people who lack empathy and have pride in their lack of such psychotic tendencies in themselves. Any ailment from schizophrenia to bipolar or depression to anxiety is a lack of individuation in oneself. So called normal or better-off people often don’t even lend a hand to homeless people. It takes humble and open minded people to set up programs to help people with homelessness and mental illnesses. There are actual plenty of programs to help with such issues, but on average, better-off people are sour towards those who are struggling. Who really is perfectly secure in reality consistently? Who purely fathoms their place in this world to unrestrained actions of empathy, fellowship, or kindness continuously? Yes, this universe is a shadow, there’s a matrix going on, and maybe we give ourselves too much credit for being spiritual beings having a human experience, but all of that goes out the window when it comes to unpleasant circumstances. Notice how much we are connected to reality the more we notice that this life is a dream. Notice how when we disconnect from the matrix we undeniably realize that everything is one. And notice how we aren’t religious beings having a human experience. No one is perfect. No one is tied down to being perfect. No one is God either, meaning which human is responsible for every single living being breathing? We ourselves are responsible for the power that exists to be alive. We each are responsible for our own breathing. Now, from the universe to our average day of nature provides us with the chemistry to breath. The entire Earth provides us with a ground to walk on. Everyone has a start with contracts included. No one needs a new start from anyone else especially when it comes to harsh judgement. We are all extravagant for who we are. Yes, some people may have to go through several lifetimes to wake up. That’s okay. Some people are more stubborn than others. Some bodies of water are more dirty than others. However, agape and time heal all wounds. Interesting how God or Source did not have to go through a single incarnation in order to be It or Itself or the All. Only agape and time can put the puzzle pieces back together. For those who don’t want help, they are simply saying that their soul is not ready to heal. It’s okay to love with detachment or from a distance. The Shift is happening. More puzzle pieces have been put back together than ever before even though it may not seem or feel like it. Remember, Satan may not want its feet washed, but all it has to do is be humble. Either it will heal first or its companions or loyal allies will detach themselves from it. There is just always so much more than what meets the eye. 

Posted : 25/05/2023 8:57 am
Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1976

@door036911 Thank you for sharing your perspective!

Posted : 30/05/2023 2:52 am
Michael reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 You’re welcome. Thank you all for having me here!

Posted : 04/06/2023 9:09 am
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Hello all ❤️🫡 I must admit that I was wrong to submit two of the statements above: “‘Is not all illness originated from an ailed spirit or soul?’ and ‘Any ailment from schizophrenia to bipolar or depression to anxiety is a lack of individuation in oneself’.“. I was wrong for those two observations because everyone has contracts that their soul signs up for. No one is less than or better than. No one is more imperfect than the next person and no one is more perfect than the next person. So, then what is illness really for that matter if it’s an incarnation and manifestation of a contract from one’s spirit? We all have contracts so we can experience our free will vividly. Yes a common thing called denial of one’s elements may come into play but that is a symptom of forgetting once we arrive here and during and after society’s programming. If I offended or hurt anyone by those two statements, then I am truly sorry for being hasty in making and having rash perspectives. I wish you all a beautiful morning, afternoon, and night. ✨🙌🫂

This post was modified 11 months ago by Michael

Posted : 04/06/2023 9:17 am
Share: