Closed off my spiri...

Notifications
Clear all

Closed off my spiritual connection and I want to reconnect.

(@treemangistruman)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
Book Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 105
Topic starter

When I was under 10 years old or so I think I started closing off my spiritual gifts because it was hard for me. Now I realize why it would be good to have them back, and I have some healthy reasons, but I don't know how I would go about it. I used to have nightmares of a dog that did extremely creepy disgusting gory things to me. I think it was the astral plane. Anyways I mentally lost it on the dog in my dream and had a lot of anger. I remember hurting the dog the same as it was hurting me. Now I am sorry for my mentality. I feel like what I did to that dog was/is a big part of all my problems right now. Anyways main question is how can I get those abilities back and get rid of all the attachments. I also saw the dog in 3d too multiple times. And the dog that my parents got looked very similar.

Posted : 30/05/2023 4:48 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 200

@treemangistruman Hi Truman. Totally common for starseeds. You'll find a lot of posts of the forum from others going through a similar situation. In regards to losing connection with their psychic abilities. Thats very interesting about the dog encounters in the astral plane. Maybe unresolved past trauma or past life trauma? The good thing is you can do something about it. We all incur blockages during our incarnations. Sometimes we come into this incarnation with baggage and other times we incur the baggage in this lifetime. There are so many reasons why you may be dealing with what you're experiencing. An attachment, imprint, implant, tag, leak in your energy field, early life trauma, past life trauma etc. Everyone on this forum has or will have to get their blockages removed at some point. Then once you clear the blockages your third eye can really activate along with all of your chakras, kundalini, dna, merkaba etc. Thats when you see the clairvoyance, telepathy and astral traveling re develop. There are some people that retain connection but most of us have the abilities when we were kids then we lose the ability until later in our adult lives when we start our awakening and put in the work to clear the way for re activation. We have some really gifted starseeds as part of the EA community. I got my blockages cleared by Patrice @patricekrysztofiak. There's a group of EA forum members that have started a comic healing, grounding, reading and activation service and Patrice is part of that group. I'll post a link to their site below. I'll tag a couple of the group leaders. Bret @scolere06 Leonie @le-o-ns Federica @f-calandra. I went through a similar situation and Patrice cleared my blockages, Bret is helping me learn how to ground better and he performs reiki healing practices. Federica can perform starseed origin readings and other psychic related intuitive readings. Marie offers past life regression, Leonie is great too, so I think you'd be really happy if you maybe pursue getting some help with your situation. I know I had to get help and I'm extremely happy that I took the leap of faith. It's important once you clear the way that you learn how to ground the energy regularly. It can be a little overwhelming at first when your clairvoyance and telepathy start to kick back in. It's a gradual process, strengthened by daily meditation. Hope this helps:)

www.cosmicawakening.org

Posted : 30/05/2023 8:03 am
Leonie reacted
Share: