Clear all

My sister went to Egypt - Anunaki 🛸

(@laura-storojev)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 209
Topic starter

Hi there!

My sister went to Egypt and shared with me the photos from her travels. It is fascinating to see all these Egyptian relics, hieroglyphics, and history. I'd say the most challenging thing to me with looking at these photos is knowing that these are Anunaki and hybrid beings and not being able to talk about this with my sister and family. 

During 2020 I had a dark night of the soul, Saturn return, and awakening. It was very challenging with my family to say the least. I wish I would explain to my sister what she experienced. Any suggestions of how to discuss this? Or just let disclosure play out first?

Posted : 12/03/2023 8:35 pm
Bret R reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 130

You could maybe look for an article that covers something in her photo. One that talks about alien races, and just ask “what do you think about that?” See her reaction, then discern whether or not to continue. Maybe give your opinion on the article. You know your sister best. You probably want her on this journey with you or at least in your corner. Some people will surprise you with their beliefs, good or bad. Even people you thought you knew. If all else fails, do what I did, and lean into “crazy” 🥸😳😜 you may just find peace of mind.

Posted : 14/03/2023 7:07 pm
Rainyangel, pinkster1211, Laura S and 2 people reacted
(@cssndrk)
Stardust - on a rock, floating through space Registered
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 244

@laura-storojev hey! do what you FEEL is right. some will accept, some wont. I have many friends who love me the same yet still give me the "okay your insane" look LOL. id love to visit Egypt! how cool!!

Posted : 25/05/2023 10:14 pm
Nick Quinn and Laura S reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1467

@laura-storojev Awesome!

Posted : 26/05/2023 12:37 am
Nick Quinn and Laura S reacted
(@rbaez57)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 214

I had a similar situation with my brother and he opened up the door with a question which I initiated about how I didn't have faith in the political system any longer at which point I told him I wasn't going to vote anymore. He insisted on knowing why very passionately and I told him why. this first question opened up a whole lot of other questions which lead to me telling him what I believed in. We ended up knowing what each of us stood as far as our beliefs and left it at that. We still love each other and once in awhile he will send me a UFO article. 

Posted : 28/05/2023 3:32 am
(@pinkster1211)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 135

@scolere06 I too lean into the crazy.  I also like to direct people to authors and articles.  Maybe send a link to something.   I always am like - check this out, looks like we're not alone after all.  I also use levity, humor always softens something hard to handle.  But Dr. Greer, Graham Hancock, Billie Carson, the show Ancient Aliens is full of starter information as well.

Posted : 15/06/2023 5:39 am
Share: