Notifications
Clear all

Financial collapse

(@cocohodgkinson)
Member Registered
Topic starter

Hi everyone! 
im

new so forgive if this redundant. Last week I checked the equity on my home. It was down $100k from the week before 4/19/23. Just checked today and it’s down another $100k. I feel like the collapse is here but those in control aren’t allowing the talking heads to release the info. You have to be watching closely. I got laid off 3/17 and the only job I could find offered 1/2 the pay. I have 2 degrees and multiple professional certs. It’s happening and people are too busy dulling their senses or ignoring. Please help catch me up. I just found you since I was laid off! 

Posted : 24/04/2023 12:39 pm
Eva, Rachel L. and s.daniels reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 122

Check this vidéo : https://twitter.com/profstonge/status/1651221917691531266    it's crazy in the UK right now.

Posted : 26/04/2023 10:50 am
Rachel L. reacted
(@rach)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Reality Breaker
Love Attraction
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Mastered The Matrix
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Get Woke
System Override
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 296

@cocohodgkinson I don't even know what to say. A lot of people are ignoring it. The only thing I suggest is watching a couple of EA's videos she did recently about focusing on the timeline you want to have because things could go in so many directions right now, but I feel like there's more we should know about in general with the economy. What country do you live in?

Posted : 26/04/2023 2:29 pm
Share: