Clear all

Zodiacs in Other Solar Systems

Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 188
Topic starter

For the past several years, I have always wondered about Zodiac Signs in other Star Systems. Would anyone happen to know of other Zodiacs in other solar systems? What does the Galactic Federation of Light know about this sort of stuff? Does it even exist? I believe our original 12 Zodiacs are a journey past our current solar system. Does this make sense or is this just far-fetched wishful thinking?

Posted : 31/03/2023 1:41 pm
s.daniels, K2tso and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 1863

Interesting!

Posted : 01/04/2023 12:19 am
Michael reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 right!? Like what are the other Archetypes or Zodiacs in this Universe? I mean to be fair, I think the current Zodiacs come from constellations that are outside our solar system. I wonder what Navi the Navigator would say about this. Imagination is fun 🤩 ☺️

Posted : 01/04/2023 9:24 am
s.daniels reacted
(@gabbylambkin)
Member Registered

I have recently qualified as a Galactic Astrologer, and this is where we can track back to your soul origin and then follow your journey through different star systems. ie. your star blueprint before incarnating here on earth and your extended star lineage.  We also can look at how many past lives you have had on earth, your % of karma yet to be cleared and which areas of your life this plays out.  The program was devised by Julia Balaaz, a QHHT practitioner, who studied charts of those who she regressed over a 7 year period.  It is so validating and healing xx

Posted : 27/04/2023 4:13 am
Dug L., K2tso, Arkie M. and 2 people reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@gabbylambkin Wow! I’m impressed!

Posted : 28/04/2023 3:49 pm
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 176

@gabbylambkin Where would we find a site that does that kind of reading? Or is there information out there that can help you figure your origins yourself? 

Posted : 19/06/2023 8:27 am
Michael reacted
Michael
(@black_hole_pyramid)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

• @gabbylambkin can Source or the All have a blueprint, or is It simply within us and around us? Or rather if we find the origin of ourselves in this expanse, does that mean we find the truth of Source? As It is a singular being, can it not be found? And, is the karma of oneself the same as the karma of the All?

Posted : 19/06/2023 9:37 am
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 176

Galactic Astrology | Free Astro Charts | Book a Reading | Online Courses       I found this site that's supposed to give you a free galactic astro chart that shows the different fixed star systems alignments to particular planets when you were born but I can't figure it out at all because it shows the different star systems in relation to astrological signs, not planets? Like conjunct or trine or square this sign or that.  I clicked on how to figure out the meaning of your chart and it describes what it means to have particular alignments with different planets, but there are no planets listed in the chart.    Can anyone else figure it out? It looks cool but, I don't know. 

Posted : 19/06/2023 6:16 pm
(@gabbylambkin)
Member Registered

You are on the right track @rainyangel616. There is a lot in understanding how the Galactic Astrology system interprets, and there are various perceptions as well.  You can look at the many blueprints that one has in this lifetime, that is like an underlay of their current personality archetype.  ie. if they have had incarnations in Andromeda and have a conjunction to a personal or social planet in the Astrology chart, this frequency is emphasised linking to the planet in the natal chart.  eg. Mars is conjunct Almach (a star in Andromeda).  Mars is your motivation, drive and action, and having the underlying frequency of Andromeda directly connecting to my Mars, I truly value my independence and freedom.  There are many more traits to add, such as great problem solving abilities, risk taker and love new experiences, goal orientated etc etc.  

Then, depending on what information the person is seeking, we can also find out with planet/s within the star system of Almach the incarnation/s occurred. Being this star system, this would mean a humanoid civilisation, however, many humans on earth have incarnated as hybrds, reptiloids, insectoids/mantis beings, animals,  aquatic, Avian, elementals and angelic beings, and have experience various levels of consciousness.

This Galactic system covers the physical and the spiritual at deep soul levels as well as vast and diversified topics, depending on what the person is seeking clarity on.  However, we are all seeking to remember who we are and where have we previously called home.

You can go to the following line for more information:    https://galacticastrochart.com/

Hope this helps!

Much love xxx

Posted : 19/06/2023 9:56 pm
Share: